Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

My son (18) was in the USMC on his way back to base. He was killed by a drunk driver. I always have problems dealing with my emotions on January 18th &/or MLK day. Kenny really believed in prayer. I am a part time CNA @ a nursing home, also live with & care for my mother who has hrt problem & dementia. Please pray for us. sad Praying
Jan 17th 2013 new

hug Praying

Jan 17th 2013 new

Praying Praying hug

Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Julie-533131 said: My son (18) was in the USMC on his way back to base. He was killed by a drunk driver. I always have problems de...
(Quote) Julie-533131 said: My son (18) was in the USMC on his way back to base. He was killed by a drunk driver. I always have problems dealing with my emotions on January 18th &/or MLK day. Kenny really believed in prayer. I am a part time CNA @ a nursing home, also live with & care for my mother who has hrt problem & dementia. Please pray for us.
--hide--

You have my heart felt prayers hug rosary hug
Jan 17th 2013 new

Praying

Jan 17th 2013 new

Praying

Jan 17th 2013 new

Prayers offered. Lord hear our prayer. Amen. Praying rosary hug

Jan 17th 2013 new

Dove Praying rosary Dove

theheart

Jan 17th 2013 new

Praying

(Quote) Julie-533131 said: My son (18) was in the USMC on his way back to base. He was killed by a drunk driver. I always have prob...
(Quote) Julie-533131 said: My son (18) was in the USMC on his way back to base. He was killed by a drunk driver. I always have problems dealing with my emotions on January 18th &/or MLK day. Kenny really believed in prayer. I am a part time CNA @ a nursing home, also live with & care for my mother who has hrt problem & dementia. Please pray for us.
--hide--

Praying

Jan 17th 2013 new
Hail Mary full of grace The Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. May Jesus pour out his Divine Mercy upon you during this time. God bless.
Posts 1 - 10 of 47