Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 17th 2013 new
Thank you!
Jan 17th 2013 new

Praying hug theheart

Jan 17th 2013 new

rosary theheart

Jan 17th 2013 new

A huge hug and Praying for you Julie

Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Julie-533131 said: My son (18) was in the USMC on his way back to base. He was killed by a drunk driver. I always have problems de...
(Quote) Julie-533131 said: My son (18) was in the USMC on his way back to base. He was killed by a drunk driver. I always have problems dealing with my emotions on January 18th &/or MLK day. Kenny really believed in prayer. I am a part time CNA @ a nursing home, also live with & care for my mother who has hrt problem & dementia. Please pray for us.
--hide--

God be with you and your family. MAY HE REST IN PEACE. AMEN.
Jan 17th 2013 new

Praying Praying

(Quote) Julie-533131 said: My son (18) was in the USMC on his way back to base. He was killed by a drunk driver. I always have prob...
(Quote) Julie-533131 said: My son (18) was in the USMC on his way back to base. He was killed by a drunk driver. I always have problems dealing with my emotions on January 18th &/or MLK day. Kenny really believed in prayer. I am a part time CNA @ a nursing home, also live with & care for my mother who has hrt problem & dementia. Please pray for us.
--hide--

Praying Praying hug

Jan 17th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Jan 17th 2013 new

Praying

Jan 17th 2013 new

Praying rosary Dove

Jan 17th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Posts 11 - 20 of 47