Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Cynthia-811613 said: Hi! I am currently listed as "seeking friendship only" due to my intent to move back ...
(Quote) Cynthia-811613 said:

Hi! I am currently listed as "seeking friendship only" due to my intent to move back home which is 1000 miles from my current location. Its tricky- I would like to date, but without being in my final location I feel it is unfair. So for now, I still comunicate with some people, do trivia, check blogs, and visit the chat rooms occasionally until I am back home and completely available. :)

--hide--

Cynthia, thanks for answering the topic at hand. I appreciate it.

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Cynthia, thanks for answering the topic at hand. I appreciate it.
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

Cynthia, thanks for answering the topic at hand. I appreciate it.

--hide--

Much could be implied from that remark! duck

theheart

Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Victor-544727 said: And we can?!?!
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

And we can?!?!

--hide--
Sorry, presumptuous of me as I realize that there are as many different types of women as there are men. God made this whole thing difficult but I like finding someone I can let MY hair down with. Oh wait a second, my hair is short!!! Hah!
Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: You must be, as the most senior notification I get is 15 years... which li...

You must be, as the most senior notification I get is 15 years... which likely means you didn't receive a notification that I viewed your profile today either.

Cougar!

I am aware that men 40 and over will not receive notifications of profile views from women under 30, nor will women under age 30 receive notifications of profile views from men 40 and over. This theory I have actually tested with lady friends on this site who have recently turned 30.

--hide--

Well...um...I upped the ante, now you can say the most senior notification you got was almost 62 years! Yikes! (My son is a year younger than you)

Missy Creeper

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Sandra-871852 said: Well...um...I upped the ante, now you can say the most senior notification you...
(Quote) Sandra-871852 said:

Well...um...I upped the ante, now you can say the most senior notification you got was almost 62 years! Yikes! (My son is a year younger than you)

Missy Creeper

--hide--

Uhhh.... nope! No notification, but thank you for the heads-up! tongue

theheart

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: How do you know all these CM rules of viewing? I am in awe of your wisdom...
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

How do you know all these CM rules of viewing? I am in awe of your wisdom...

And now you introduce the next brewing thread topic I've yet mustered the courage to post (don't want people to get the wrong impression of me if a cougar is something else) - what's wrong with being a cougar? And if there is something wrong (meaning that it means something besides dating a younger man) can somebody please tell me the full definition? I find this to be an intriguing "double standard" because I don't know of a name given to men for dating younger women.

--hide--

I think he is called a Creep and an older woman is called a Creeper? wink

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Love you too, dear.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Love you too, dear.

--hide--

At least he didn't call you 'mom'! laughing laughing laughing

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Sandra-871852 said: I think he is called a Creep and an older woman is called a Creeper?
(Quote) Sandra-871852 said:

I think he is called a Creep and an older woman is called a Creeper?

--hide--

Creepette, maybe?

wink

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Uhhh.... nope! No notification, but thank you for the heads-up!

Uhhh.... nope! No notification, but thank you for the heads-up!

--hide--

So... all those super-cougars may have been browsing Victor all along and he's never known!

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Jerry laughed too! He does have a SOH!!!!
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Jerry laughed too! He does have a SOH!!!!
--hide--

Of course I have a sense of humor! Now, whether it aligns with anyone else's is another question...

Posts 101 - 110 of 112