Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Welcome to CM, MaryBeth! When viewing a profile, the status is at the bottom of th...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Welcome to CM, MaryBeth!

When viewing a profile, the status is at the bottom of the list to the right of the photo. For an example, click on this link to view a profile with the Seeking Friendship Only status

www.catholicmatch.com

--hide--
Ladies you really should check out the link to the profile Jerry has offered here. Thought it was going to take you to Jerry's profile, but NO!! wink shhh

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Welcome to CM, MaryBeth! When viewing a profile, the status is at the bottom of th...

Welcome to CM, MaryBeth!

When viewing a profile, the status is at the bottom of the list to the right of the photo. For an example, click on this link to view a profile with the Seeking Friendship Only status

www.catholicmatch.com

--hide--

See...Jerry does have a sense of humor.. Good one my friend!! laughing

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: See...Jerry does have a sense of humor.. Good one my friend!!
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

See...Jerry does have a sense of humor.. Good one my friend!!

--hide--
He sure does, I'm still laughing. wink laughing laughing faint

Jan 21st 2013 new
Hi Linda,

I'm a new member and being new, I have no idea what it's all about so I open the link..it took me to Victor's profile laughing But hey, it was worthwhile. Victor had posted some very good information about Catholicism that I have no knowledge about even at my age.. So I spend a few minutes there reading and learning as well.

To Victor -- thank you for posting those pictures/info and for Jerry, thanks for the link. biggrin

Emily
Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Welcome to CM, MaryBeth! When vi...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Jerry-74383 said:

Welcome to CM, MaryBeth!

www.catholicmatch.com

Ladies you really should check out the link to the profile Jerry has offered here. Thought it was going to take you to Jerry's profile, but NO!!

--hide--

I must be on Jerry's "Favorites" list. tongue

Now I know how the women feel... creeper! irked

theheart

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Ladies you really should check out the link to the profile Jerry has offered here. Thought it was...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Ladies you really should check out the link to the profile Jerry has offered here. Thought it was going to take you to Jerry's profile, but NO!!

--hide--

Did it. Jerry's being a good friend to his buddy and bumping his profile views!

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: (Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Welcome to CM, MaryBeth! When vie...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Quote:
Jerry-74383 said:

Welcome to CM, MaryBeth!

www.catholicmatch.com

See...Jerry does have a sense of humor.. Good one my friend!!

--hide--

Yeah, great... now I have to leave my profile up until this thread either locks or dies. faint

theheart

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: I must be on Jerry's "Favorites" list. Now I know how the women feel......
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

I must be on Jerry's "Favorites" list.

Now I know how the women feel... creeper!

--hide--

Have no fear, Victor -- you're not a favorite. At least of mine. laughing laughing laughing

You mentioned in the forums that you had changed your profile status to Seeking Friendship Only and you had a post in the topic, so yours was the first example I thought of.

Now, about the fee for the browse referrals... wink

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Yeah, great... now I have to leave my profile up until this thread either locks or dies.
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Yeah, great... now I have to leave my profile up until this thread either locks or dies.

--hide--

No worries. I can edit the post and replace the link if necessary.

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Have no fear, Victor -- you're not a favorite. At least of mine. You mentioned...

Have no fear, Victor -- you're not a favorite. At least of mine.

You mentioned in the forums that you had changed your profile status to Seeking Friendship Only and you had a post in the topic, so yours was the first example I thought of.

Now, about the fee for the browse referrals...

--hide--

Oh, yeah... glad you mentioned that. I charge per-click! mischievous

theheart

Posts 51 - 60 of 112