Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Ladies you really should check out the link to the profile Jerry has offered here. Thought it was going to take...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Ladies you really should check out the link to the profile Jerry has offered here. Thought it was going to take you to Jerry's profile, but NO!!

--hide--
Jerry DOES have a sense of humor....I like it when he lets his hair down!
Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Jerry DOES have a sense of humor....I like it when he lets his hair down!
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Jerry DOES have a sense of humor....I like it when he lets his hair down!
--hide--


Now that was funny! laughing laughing laughing


theheart

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: No worries. I can edit the post and replace the link if necessary.
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

No worries. I can edit the post and replace the link if necessary.

--hide--
Feel free to replace the link to my profile. wink laughing laughing

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Feel free to replace the link to my profile.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Feel free to replace the link to my profile.

--hide--


Hey... go bribe your own Moderator! irked tongue


theheart

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: (Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Jerry DOES have a sense of humor....I like it when h...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Quote:
Eileen-890971 said: Jerry DOES have a sense of humor....I like it when he lets his hair down!


Now that was funny!

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Hey... go bribe your own Moderator!
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:


Hey... go bribe your own Moderator!

--hide--
I don't need to bribe, all I need to do is lay one of my charming smiles on Jerry. wink biggrin

Oh wait, that won't work with him, he's ammune to such tactics. laughing laughing embarassed

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Feel free to replace the link to my profile.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Feel free to replace the link to my profile.

--hide--

Since I seem to have annoyed Victor.... done!

And my apologies to Victor for the extraneous profile activity! sorry

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Yeah, great... now I have to leave my profile up until this thread either locks or ...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:


Yeah, great... now I have to leave my profile up until this thread either locks or dies.

--hide--


At the rate y'all are going, I don't think you'll have to worry about this... smile

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Since I seem to have annoyed Victor.... done! And my apologies to Victor for the e...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Since I seem to have annoyed Victor.... done!

And my apologies to Victor for the extraneous profile activity!

--hide--
Didn't you forget to post something here?? scratchchin wink laughing laughing

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Didn't you forget to post something here??
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Didn't you forget to post something here??

--hide--

Er... no. I posted it here: www.catholicmatch.com

i an't win for losing today. I'm going back to bed....

Posts 61 - 70 of 112