Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Er... no. I posted it here: www.catholicmatch.com.
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Er... no. I posted it here: www.catholicmatch.com

i an't win for losing today. I'm going back to bed....

--hide--
Seems as if you can't spell today, either. laughing laughing

Thank you, dear, for the link to my profile. Check's in the mail. hug laughing laughing

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Er... no. I posted it here: www.catholicmatch.com.

--hide--
Dang, Jerry, it's still not a direct link to my profile. I'm now stopping payment on the check. laughing laughing laughing

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Er... no. I posted it here: http://www....
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Jerry-74383 said:

Dang, Jerry, it's still not a direct link to my profile. I'm now stopping payment on the check.

--hide--

It's not a direct link to any profile. This site hasn't cracked the 1 million mark yet let alone 4.5 million.

But I think that should be a wake-up call to Brian and the rest of CM staff... that maybe it's time for them to have a little meeting with Jerry behind the woodshed. mischievous

theheart

Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Now that was funny!
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Now that was funny!

--hide--
Thanks Victor...I am trying to keep up with all you comedians!
Jan 21st 2013 new

Hey victor, I gave you a courtesy view....did you receive a notice, or am I to "old" for you according to CM perimeters for it to show up?? scratchchin wink embarassed

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Hey victor, I gave you a courtesy view....did you receive a notice, or am I to "old" fo...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Hey victor, I gave you a courtesy view....did you receive a notice, or am I to "old" for you according to CM perimeters for it to show up??

--hide--

You must be, as the most senior notification I get is 15 years... which likely means you didn't receive a notification that I viewed your profile today either.

Cougar! tongue

I am aware that men 40 and over will not receive notifications of profile views from women under 30, nor will women under age 30 receive notifications of profile views from men 40 and over. This theory I have actually tested with lady friends on this site who have recently turned 30.

theheart

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: You must be, as the most senior notification I get is 15 years... which likely means yo...

You must be, as the most senior notification I get is 15 years... which likely means you didn't receive a notification that I viewed your profile today either.

Cougar!

I am aware that men 40 and over will not receive notifications of profile views from women under 30, nor will women under age 30 receive notifications of profile views from men 40 and over. This theory I have actually tested with lady friends on this site who have recently turned 30.

--hide--

Unless they've changed the algorithm recently, it's not quite that simple: the thresholds are (or at least were) a percentage of the age of the older member.

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Unless they've changed the algorithm recently, it's not quite that simple: the th...

Unless they've changed the algorithm recently, it's not quite that simple: the thresholds are (or at least were) a percentage of the age of the older member.

--hide--

Perhaps, but since I'm 41, and was recently 40, this was the only algorithm available for me to test.

theheart

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: You must be, as the most senior notification I get is 15 years... which li...

Cougar!

--hide--

How do you know all these CM rules of viewing? I am in awe of your wisdom... Bow Bow Bow

And now you introduce the next brewing thread topic I've yet mustered the courage to post (don't want people to get the wrong impression of me if a cougar is something else) - what's wrong with being a cougar? And if there is something wrong (meaning that it means something besides dating a younger man) can somebody please tell me the full definition? I find this to be an intriguing "double standard" because I don't know of a name given to men for dating younger women. wink

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: How do you know all these CM rules of viewing? I am in awe of your wisdom... And now yo...
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

How do you know all these CM rules of viewing? I am in awe of your wisdom...

And now you introduce the next brewing thread topic I've yet mustered the courage to post (don't want people to get the wrong impression of me if a cougar is something else) - what's wrong with being a cougar? And if there is something wrong (meaning that it means something besides dating a younger man) can somebody please tell me the full definition? I find this to be an intriguing "double standard" because I don't know of a name given to men for dating younger women.

--hide--

There is nothing inherently wrong with a woman dating a man more the 'x' (I don't know what the threshold is) years younger than herself. The stereotype is anoother matter. If you focus on finding the person God wants you to be with you won't have to worry about such things...

Posts 71 - 80 of 112