Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Bye on January 21

Jan 18th 2013 new
I'm heading out of here on January 21st. While I have had a great time, I haven't had any success on this site, and as you can tell from my number, I've been here a long time. Maybe I'll be back again. Good luck in your search.

Peace,

Theresa wave Scotland
Jan 18th 2013 new

Bye Dear! I understand the leaving. I am right behind you in almost a month. May God Bless Your search! theheart heartbeat theheart

Jan 18th 2013 new
Thank you Marian!
Jan 18th 2013 new

aww, theresa! just enjoy life, relax and have fun. rest and dream. you don't know where and when you will met your special heartbeat someone. helen

Jan 18th 2013 new
Thanks, Helen!
Jan 18th 2013 new

Perhaps if you have had a great time on this site then you have had success. I hope that's another way of looking at it. Best wishes to you in your journeys! :)

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Theresa-51103 said: I'm heading out of here on January 21st. While I have had a great time, I haven't had any succe...
(Quote) Theresa-51103 said: I'm heading out of here on January 21st. While I have had a great time, I haven't had any success on this site, and as you can tell from my number, I've been here a long time. Maybe I'll be back again. Good luck in your search.

Peace,

Theresa
--hide--
Best wishes, Theresa --- and don't melt in Mesa..... biggrin wave

Jan 19th 2013 new
Thanks, Dana and Ray.
Jan 20th 2013 new

Good luck to you too Theresa! gardener

Jan 20th 2013 new

Praying Praying rosary rosary wave wave fluffy fluffy

Am leaving on Jan 22 :-)

Though we would no longer be a member, let us continue to pray for one another..

Blessings Everyone!!

GOD IS AWESOME!!

Posts 1 - 10 of 30