Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Kat-881112 said: Am leaving on Jan 22 :-) Though we would no longer be a member, let us continue to ...
(Quote) Kat-881112 said:

Am leaving on Jan 22 :-)

Though we would no longer be a member, let us continue to pray for one another..

Blessings Everyone!!

GOD IS AWESOME!!

--hide--

Both Theresa and Kat,

Best wishes and prayers! rosary (I'm leaving too-2/5)

Jan 20th 2013 new
God bless you Theresa and please come back soon if you want to. wave
Jan 20th 2013 new

Bye Theresa and Kat. You'll both be missed by the CM community. I'll pray God blesses you both with your future spouses. Praying rosary theheart

Jan 21st 2013 new
Theresa and Kat,

Today is my last day at CM. I learned a lot these months. I enjoyed the trivia, articles, forums, etc. I wish I knew about it ten or fifteen years ago. Then again, there is no coincidence in life, there is Godincidence.

Good luck to both of you. May the Holy Spirit grants you wisdom and discernment to choose God's life partner for you.

God bless you!!!
Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Theresa-51103 said: I'm heading out of here on January 21st. While I have had a great time, I haven't had any success on thi...
(Quote) Theresa-51103 said: I'm heading out of here on January 21st. While I have had a great time, I haven't had any success on this site, and as you can tell from my number, I've been here a long time. Maybe I'll be back again. Good luck in your search.

Peace,

Theresa
--hide--

Best of luck to you Theresa.

hug rose Praying
Jan 21st 2013 new
Too many nice people leaving. ??? sad rose
Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Lucia-866196 said: Theresa and Kat, Today is my last day at CM. I learned a lot these months. I enjoyed the trivia,...
(Quote) Lucia-866196 said: Theresa and Kat,

Today is my last day at CM. I learned a lot these months. I enjoyed the trivia, articles, forums, etc. I wish I knew about it ten or fifteen years ago. Then again, there is no coincidence in life, there is Godincidence.

Good luck to both of you. May the Holy Spirit grants you wisdom and discernment to choose God's life partner for you.

God bless you!!!
--hide--

Your leaving too Lucia? I wish all of you the best.
Jan 21st 2013 new
Josephine,

Thank you. Good luck to you too and everyone at CM. It is a very site to meet people.
Jan 21st 2013 new
Thank you everyone for your thoughts, prayers and support. Bye to those of you leaving CM as well, Good luck in your search.

Theresa
Jan 21st 2013 new

Praying rosaryGood luck and God's blessings, Theresa! wave

theheart

Posts 11 - 20 of 30