Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 22nd 2013 new

With so many leaving - will there be anybody left?

Jan 22nd 2013 new

People come and people go that is the nature of a community like CatholicMatch. However fortunatly more are still coming we have roughyl 8K users a month join the site.

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: With so many leaving - will there be anybody left?
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

With so many leaving - will there be anybody left?

--hide--

I see numerous new Forum posters every day!

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-278516 said: People come and people go that is the nature of a community like CatholicMatch. However fortunatl...
(Quote) Brian-278516 said:

People come and people go that is the nature of a community like CatholicMatch. However fortunatly more are still coming we have roughyl 8K users a month join the site.

--hide--

gee with 8k users joining every month.. there should be a discount for us older members hanging around ;p laughing laughing laughing

Jan 22nd 2013 new

Theresa, I'm sorry I didn't get to know you before you left. May the Lord bless and keep you always. Lauren

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-278516 said: People come and people go that is the nature of a community like CatholicMatch. However fortunatl...
(Quote) Brian-278516 said:

--hide--
How many leave each month?

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: How many leave each month?
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

How many leave each month?

--hide--

We don't have a "leave" number but we remove on avg. 3700 accounts per month or so. The majority are from inactivity and we simply delete the accounts. The rest are people who remove their account. Like anything else sign ups and deletions are cylical excluding our advertising efforts.

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Dave-146273 said: gee with 8k users joining every month.. there should be a discount for us older members h...
(Quote) Dave-146273 said:

gee with 8k users joining every month.. there should be a discount for us older members hanging around ;p

--hide--

I heard a rumor that after 50,000 posts you get a free laptop ....... biggrin

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: I heard a rumor that after 50,000 posts you get a free laptop .......
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

I heard a rumor that after 50,000 posts you get a free laptop .......

--hide--

If that's the case... You and I have a looooong way to go! laughing laughing laughing weeping

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: I heard a rumor that after 50,000 posts you get a free laptop .......
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

I heard a rumor that after 50,000 posts you get a free laptop .......

--hide--

or after 50,000 posts you are moved to Catholic Matchmaking and you marry one of your matches! laughing laughing wave

Posts 21 - 30 of 30