Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Jan 18th 2013 new

+JMJ+

It's a bold faced lie. What he did was stupid but he never denied the Holocost. He disputes how many died and how. Historically he's not the only one who questions the "official story" but since he's a bishop it gets a lot of air time. rolling eyes

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Joseph-2737 said: +JMJ+ It's a bold faced lie. What he did was stupid but he never denied the Holocost. <...
(Quote) Joseph-2737 said:

+JMJ+

It's a bold faced lie. What he did was stupid but he never denied the Holocost. He disputes how many died and how. Historically he's not the only one who questions the "official story" but since he's a bishop it gets a lot of air time.

--hide--

Depending on how signiicantly Bp. Williamsons's claims differ from the official details, I can see how this might be taken as effectively denying th Holocost.

That others may have made similar, or even more extreme, claims doesn't change what Bp. Williamson did (or did not) do.

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Joseph-2737 said: +JMJ+ It's a bold faced lie. What he did was stupid but he never denied the Holocost. H...

+JMJ+

It's a bold faced lie. What he did was stupid but he never denied the Holocost. He disputes how many died and how. Historically he's not the only one who questions the "official story" but since he's a bishop it gets a lot of air time.

--hide--
Why is this crazy fool still allowed to use the title, Bishop?

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Why is this crazy fool still allowed to use the title, Bishop?
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

--hide--

He is allowed to use the title because while the consecration was irregular, since Archbishop Levebfre did it without the permission of the Holy Pontiff, but it was valid as was the consecration of Fellay and the others.

He is in fact a bishop, which is unfortunately because it is likely he will consecrate bishops outside the Church, creating yet another schism.

cathcon.blogspot.com

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Why is this crazy fool still allowed to use the title, Bishop?
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

--hide--

BTW, I must say I am saddened deeply to hear of the news related in the post above.

If you actually heard Bishop Williamson, you would realize that he is in fact a very intelligent man. His main issue is that he is consistent, to a fault it turns out, to the position that VII was deeply erroneous and flawed by the activity of the Modernists.

Look up, if you have an hour, Williamson's lecture on Orwell's "1984." I think it is, aside of his opineing on 9/11, a very intelligent presentation on the book and the teachings of the Church.

youtu.be

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Joseph-2737 said: +JMJ+ It's a bold faced lie. What he did was stupid but he never denied the Holocost. H...

+JMJ+

--hide--

It's a bold face lie to say I deny the Civil War happened. I just maintain that it lasted only a week and there were only a couple of hundred people involved with less than two dozen dead...

Jan 19th 2013 new

+JMJ+

--hide--

Joseph, can you please deifine the acronym? sorry, but I'm left guessing..The Bishop does not come off as someone who is stupid. What do you think his reason was for speaking against the grain?

I believe this is the video that got im excommunicated from Rome.

www.youtube.com

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: Joseph, can you please deifine the acronym? sorry, but I'm left guessing..The Bishop ...
(Quote) John-711000 said:

Joseph, can you please deifine the acronym? sorry, but I'm left guessing..The Bishop does not come off as someone who is stupid. What do you think his reason was for speaking against the grain?

www.youtube.com

--hide--

JMJ -- Jesus, Mary, & Joseph, I believe.

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: I believe this is the video that got im excommunicated from Rome. www.youtube.com.
(Quote) John-711000 said:

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Bp, Williamson was excommunicated many years before that interview, which took place two months before the excommunication was lifted.

The reason for the excommunication was that he participated in an unapproved episcopal ordination (his ordination as bishop).

Posts 1 - 10 of 200