Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: (Quote) Patrick-624504 said: Thats blasphemy and swearing Mr Mod...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

Quote:
Patrick-624504 said:

Thats blasphemy and swearing Mr Moderator. I refer to those who need reference to refer to the Dictionary of Slang and Swearing. University of Oxford Press 3rd Edition 1997 Oxford.

Only if it was meant to be denigrating to them. If it was meant as prayer, as it often is (most famously the blackboard of Fulton Sheen, where "JMJ" was often on top), then it is not.

--hide--
Skip ahead to 3:55 to see him write JMJ on Blackboard. www.youtube.com

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-624504 said: Thats blasphemy and swearing Mr Moderator. I refer to those who need reference to refe...
(Quote) Patrick-624504 said:

Thats blasphemy and swearing Mr Moderator. I refer to those who need reference to refer to the Dictionary of Slang and Swearing. University of Oxford Press 3rd Edition 1997 Oxford.

--hide--
Hi Patrick, that's a pretty broad tar brush to swipe at the Holy Name nuns and all they educated over the years....

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: Only if it was meant to be denigrating to them. If it was meant as prayer, as it often ...

Only if it was meant to be denigrating to them. If it was meant as prayer, as it often is (most famously the blackboard of Fulton Sheen, where "JMJ" was often on top), then it is not.

--hide--

But in this context it was used in the Irish sense as one would use Sacre Blue or Madre Deios as an epletive

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: The Austro-Hungarian Empire was a pretty significant one openly eliminated by Wilson.

The Austro-Hungarian Empire was a pretty significant one openly eliminated by Wilson.

--hide--

i've read your previous posts-which made sense--so i assume you are just listing this with a wink and a nod
-and not drawing any conclusions from it.

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-624504 said: Thats blasphemy and swearing Mr Moderator. I refer to those who need reference to refe...
(Quote) Patrick-624504 said:

--hide--

It was a common practice in Catholic schools prior to the late 1960s (perhaps later in some places) to teach students to place "JMJ" at the top of papers, in the manner Joseph did in his post, as a form of prayer. Joseph's posting history shows this to be his common practice,, even with trivial posts.

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) John-336509 said: The reverse is true; accusations are the only thing that have been made, you have not entered any (releva...
(Quote) John-336509 said: The reverse is true; accusations are the only thing that have been made, you have not entered any (relevant) historical facts into the discussion.

You made the following statement:

The Roman Catholic Monarchies were always under attack by the enemies of Christ. It's a known fact that FDR was an central banker, and satanic cult member. The historical timeline 1940-46 strongly indicates if not proves the Roosevelt administration abolished the RC Monarchies of Europe.

When asked to list the Catholic Monarchies abolished by FDR, you were unable to come up with so much as one single example (and no, a monarchy that was not abolished until after FDR was dead does not count!)

You accuse FDR of being a member of a Satanic cult with no evidence to back it up whatsoever. Even if it were true, it does not prove he had a hand in the demise of any monarchy anywhere.

You accuse FDR of "being a central banker." Even if that is granted, it does not prove that he had the hand of any monarchy anywhere.

The Muslim immigration into Europe proves nothing about who is responsible for the fall of any monarchy anywhere.

Your contention that "the Monarchies worked as a group united in Christ" is also completely unsupported by the facts. They spent a tremendous time warring against each other.

--hide--

In my opinion Satan is probably some type of hybrid reptillian who can shape shift. He has many powers that we do not but we have something inside of us that is greater. Satan gains strength when we sin, he also gains strength when children are ritually sacrificed to him by his followers. I believe all this is real, we are no match for Satan. The only thing we can do is choose God over him. But in order to make that choice we must realize the danger of sin.

All central bankers notably federal reserve worship Satan. Hollywood is now a known center for satanic worship, examples would be Micheal Jackson, RMX, Brittany Spears, and Beyonce. According to revised information Micheal Jackson was possessed as a child but fought back in his last years. A black rapper who goes by the name RMX fought back against satanic followers too. Brittany Spears and Beyonce are possessed and have 'handlers' to control them. Spears rebeled when she shaved her head and had a mental breakdown. Beyonce is programmed to incite racial tensions. If you think I'm crazy then look for the confessions of rapper RMX..

Most prominent against the Hollywood cult was black comedian Dave Chapelle and was the most vocal against them by refusing to wear a dress (promotion of homosexuality) in a comedy with Martin Lawernce. Chapelle also voiced concern about Mariah Carey who performed naked. Hollywood's satanic cult membership is tied into the central bankers who fund them since they issue all US currency, not Congress.

The central bankers first came to power in modern times after the civil war in the US. They gained a legal cover with the passage of the federal reserve act which gave them the power to start all subsequent wars to the present day. Their real goal is to murder Christ and as many Christians as possible.

FDR sat down with two war criminals, Joseph Stalin, who oversaw the death camps of Christians for thirty years. He also sat down with Winston Churchill a drunkard and a front man for the London banking cartel who funded Hitler's war machine.

The Roman Catholic Monarchies were targeted by Satan who works through his children on earth. Umberto II reigned from May 9 1946 to June 12 1946. When Italy's Roman Catholic King fell so did every other Roman Catholic King in Europe, so it was 1945 or 46, (whichever you prefer) the official date of completion of their death. FDR did not have to be alive when the final solution to the RCM's came to fruition. He was an integral part of the conspiracy.

FDR as a central banker was also tied into IBM who created the punch card system to identify common everyday Jews who were rounded up for the concentration camps to be murdered to show statistics for Zionist political propaganda. The German people as a whole were to be blamed so the Zionist/Masonic bankers could get away scot-free. The Zionists also refused to rescue concentration camp Jews who were betrayed.

There is more to WW2 than we have been taught by establishisment historians.

I read years ago that Hitler had 150,000 Jews in (I believe) the SA. Hitler also had a personal doctor who was Jewish, which is strange for a dictator who was anti-Jewish. The deeper one digs in to the 'Third Riech' the more anomalies surface which brings more questions.

I think you mean well, but following the establishment historians views can no longer be trusted. With the birth of the internet, more revisionist historians got their work out to the public to be compared to the established view. I think that was what Bishop Williamson was doing. I believe he has as much as a right to question history as I do.

Here is a revised version of WW2 by a Jew. His parents are interviewed in this documentary, listen carefully. I can't force anyone what to believe so it's up to the individual to make up his or her own mind.

http://www.hitlerdvd.com

The Nazi Zionist Connection

www.youtube.com

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: In my opinion Satan is probably some type of hybrid reptillian who can ...
(Quote) John-711000 said:

In my opinion Satan is probably some type of hybrid reptillian who can shape shift. He has many powers that we do not but we have something inside of us that is greater. Satan gains strength when we sin, he also gains strength when children are ritually sacrificed to him by his followers. I believe all this is real, we are no match for Satan. The only thing we can do is choose God over him. But in order to make that choice we must realize the danger of sin.

All central bankers notably federal reserve worship Satan. Hollywood is now a known center for satanic worship, examples would be Micheal Jackson, RMX, Brittany Spears, and Beyonce. According to revised information Micheal Jackson was possessed as a child but fought back in his last years. A black rapper who goes by the name RMX fought back against satanic followers too. Brittany Spears and Beyonce are possessed and have 'handlers' to control them. Spears rebeled when she shaved her head and had a mental breakdown. Beyonce is programmed to incite racial tensions. If you think I'm crazy then look for the confessions of rapper RMX..

Most prominent against the Hollywood cult was black comedian Dave Chapelle and was the most vocal against them by refusing to wear a dress (promotion of homosexuality) in a comedy with Martin Lawernce. Chapelle also voiced concern about Mariah Carey who performed naked. Hollywood's satanic cult membership is tied into the central bankers who fund them since they issue all US currency, not Congress.

The central bankers first came to power in modern times after the civil war in the US. They gained a legal cover with the passage of the federal reserve act which gave them the power to start all subsequent wars to the present day. Their real goal is to murder Christ and as many Christians as possible.

FDR sat down with two war criminals, Joseph Stalin, who oversaw the death camps of Christians for thirty years. He also sat down with Winston Churchill a drunkard and a front man for the London banking cartel who funded Hitler's war machine.

The Roman Catholic Monarchies were targeted by Satan who works through his children on earth. Umberto II reigned from May 9 1946 to June 12 1946. When Italy's Roman Catholic King fell so did every other Roman Catholic King in Europe, so it was 1945 or 46, (whichever you prefer) the official date of completion of their death. FDR did not have to be alive when the final solution to the RCM's came to fruition. He was an integral part of the conspiracy.

FDR as a central banker was also tied into IBM who created the punch card system to identify common everyday Jews who were rounded up for the concentration camps to be murdered to show statistics for Zionist political propaganda. The German people as a whole were to be blamed so the Zionist/Masonic bankers could get away scot-free. The Zionists also refused to rescue concentration camp Jews who were betrayed.

There is more to WW2 than we have been taught by establishisment historians.

I read years ago that Hitler had 150,000 Jews in (I believe) the SA. Hitler also had a personal doctor who was Jewish, which is strange for a dictator who was anti-Jewish. The deeper one digs in to the 'Third Riech' the more anomalies surface which brings more questions.

I think you mean well, but following the establishment historians views can no longer be trusted. With the birth of the internet, more revisionist historians got their work out to the public to be compared to the established view. I think that was what Bishop Williamson was doing. I believe he has as much as a right to question history as I do.

Here is a revised version of WW2 by a Jew. His parents are interviewed in this documentary, listen carefully. I can't force anyone what to believe so it's up to the individual to make up his or her own mind.

http://www.hitlerdvd.com

The Nazi Zionist Connection

www.youtube.com

--hide--

What absolute rubbish!!!

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: What absolute rubbish!!!
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

What absolute rubbish!!!

--hide--
Which part?

01/30/2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: What absolute rubbish!!!

What absolute rubbish!!!

--hide--

Not really. Everything I posted can be verified, with the exception of the revised Jewish historian who wrote the book 'Nazi Zionist Connection' which must be studied for accuracy.

I'm finding it interesting that Hitler would work for the Jewish Zionists like the followers of Theodore Herzel yet be anti-Jewish. Historically, the churchs view on the Jews were to limit them to positions of power since they acted in their own interest, not of the nations who allowed them residency. They also were not permitted full citenzenship rights.

They were seen as an enemy of Rome as well. It was the Emperor Titus who sent the Legions to crush their Temple in 71AD. And it seems Titus wanted the world to know of his victory over them. He built an Triumphal arch which still resides on the Via Sacra in Rome. One of the most prominent illustrations on it Roman soldiers carrying a Menorah. Titus wanted everyone to remember that he conqured the Jews and that they were to assimilate into the Roman Religion. When the Christian church was established by Constantine the tradition of Titus continued until the Roman Catholic Monarchies were abolished by the international bankers, political Zionists, and Masons, all enemies of Christ.

When you take a glance at the Nazi Zionist Connection you cannot help but wondering why Hitler (who must have been aware of the history between the church and the Jews) would work to get them a homeland? It just doesn't add up..giving the Jews a nation that was not sanctioned by God is like giving your enemy weapons.

There were many Jewish looking Nazis..(?) It very well may be that Hitler and Mussolini were secretly working for Zionist interests not the interests of their respective nations. They were both anti-Christian, which is strange for the time period they lived in since the church was much healthier than it is today. Why attack something that is good and works properly?

The real threat that our church and the whole world faces is the Holocaust propaganda and its subsequent laws of denial. The political aim of the Jewish Holocaust is to replace the dogma of the church. If the Holocaust is not countered then Jesus will be replaced with the Jewish people collectively. In chapter 8 verse 44 of Saint John Jesus tells the Jews that they are the children of the devil. A far cry from Pope Benedicts announcement of International Holocaust day which is Jewish propaganda and has nothing to do with Christ and our church.

Jesus is our Savior and Jesus is God. The Jews cannot be saved unless they turn to Jesus. Here is a video of Bob Dylan who is Jewish, he admits to Ed Bradley on 60 minutes that he made a deal with Satan whom he refers to as the 'chief commander' he goes on and states that Satan is of this world but he cannot be seen. There is a tone of sadness in his voice as he says this. So, who will save Bob Dylan's soul? himself? A Rabbi? or Jesus?

www.youtube.com

01/30/2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: (Quote) Mike-41230 said: Well Paul # 4 does read "The prayers...

Quote:
Mike-41230 said:

Well Paul # 4 does read "The prayers after a Low Mass". But with that said the Leonine prayers are in my Ecclesia Dei Latin-English Booklet Missal for praying the Traditional Mass, right after the Last Gospel. It was printed in Oct. 2007.

And no Paul, the readings from this year's New Saint Joseph's Sunday Missal that we use at the Novus Ordo Mass for tomorrow, the 3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time are not the same readings from last year's New Saint Joseph's Sunday Missal for the 3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time. I have them both opened in front of me right now. But like Steven says, I'm sure if I kept the New Saint Joseph's Sunday Missal for the year 2010 the readings would be the same as what are in this year's. No big deal though, every parish around here sells the upcoming year's New Saint Joseph's Sunday Missal just before Advent for about four bucks.

I will repeat my point; a person who bought and used a missaql when the Novus Ordo was introduced, can still use that missal today. The three year cycle for Sundays and 2 year for week day masses does not change that fact.

OH and you contradicted yourself. You said the prayers were said after the dismissal. Now you are saing that the missal booklet you refer to paces them after the second Gospel.A seconf gospel does not exist in the Mass, either in the Extraordinary Form of the Mass or the Novus Ordo. A Novus Ordo Misaal is some cases presents a long and short version of the day's gospel that can be used at the celebrant's choice.

--hide--

No Paul I did not contradict myself. And I did not say the Leonine prayers were said after the dismissal. I said the Leonine prayers are said after the Last Gospel, John 1. The Last Gospel is said after the Last Blessing. We have finished every Latin Mass that I have been to in the last couple of years with the Last Gospel and the Leonine prayers, exactly like it has in my Latin-English Booklet Missal for praying the Traditional Mass.

Posts 71 - 80 of 200