Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Swing Dancing in Sacramento CA

Jan 18th 2013 new

Most Friday nights there is a group of us local Catholics who go to swing dancing put on by midtownstomp. Lessons start at 7:30pm and dancing goes till midnight. Also we will usually head to the 24 hour diner after for food and refreshments. If you are in the area please come by or send me a message for more details!

~John

Jan 21st 2013 new
Wish I live close by . Great idea . I'd love to go .:-) Next time I visit my family I will .
Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) John-324285 said: Most Friday nights there is a group of us local Catholics who go to swing dancing put on by midtow...
(Quote) John-324285 said:

Most Friday nights there is a group of us local Catholics who go to swing dancing put on by midtownstomp. Lessons start at 7:30pm and dancing goes till midnight. Also we will usually head to the 24 hour diner after for food and refreshments. If you are in the area please come by or send me a message for more details!

~John

--hide--

Are you kidding me?! this sounds so cool! I have always wanted to try swing dancing and never even knew where to look for lessons. Now I'm single and don't have anyone to go with, but I will now! Any chance of anyone in the 40-50 age range going? My parents are coming from out of state for a few weeks, so I will have to check back in around mid-Feb, but COUNT ME IN!

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Caroline-930073 said: Are you kidding me?! this sounds so cool! I have always wanted to try swing dancing a...
(Quote) Caroline-930073 said:

Are you kidding me?! this sounds so cool! I have always wanted to try swing dancing and never even knew where to look for lessons. Now I'm single and don't have anyone to go with, but I will now! Any chance of anyone in the 40-50 age range going? My parents are coming from out of state for a few weeks, so I will have to check back in around mid-Feb, but COUNT ME IN!

--hide--

People of all ages attend, just this last week I saw an older couple who were in their 70's at least. The majority (65%) of the crowd is under 25 and the rest is scattered about 25+. I think the times changed with their recent new venue, I believe lessons now start at 8 and not 7:30, check their website for proper times.

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) John-324285 said: Most Friday nights there is a group of us local Catholics who go to swing dancing put on by midtow...

~John

--hide--

Friday Nights? Where is Midtown Stomp. You are far from me- but if I ever get to Sacramento-- I may join you! Why don't we have something like this HERE?????

Jan 23rd 2013 new

~John

--hide--

We probably COULD have that here if someone would set it up. ashamed

Posts 1 - 6 of 6