Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Bye Marian. Go with God.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Bye Marian. Go with God.

--hide--

May God Bless and keep you Edward! theheart

Jan 22nd 2013 new

Awwww..... Marian.... hug

You will be so missed for your quick mind & sharp wit.... I've gained many insights from what you so willingly share with us all. May Our Good Lord grant you every Blessing & every dream....

His Peace be with you... rose rose rose

Jan 22nd 2013 new

PrayingTake care and God's blessings, Marian! rosary

theheart

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-514749 said: Awwww..... Marian.... You will be so missed for your quick mind & sharp wit.... I...
(Quote) Debbie-514749 said:

Awwww..... Marian....

You will be so missed for your quick mind & sharp wit.... I've gained many insights from what you so willingly share with us all. May Our Good Lord grant you every Blessing & every dream....

His Peace be with you...

--hide--

Thank you Debbie. Thanks. May God Bless You!

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Take care and God's blessings, Marian!
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Take care and God's blessings, Marian!

--hide--

Thank you Victor! God Bless You! theheart

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-407647 said: Marian, best wishes! Please come back soon if you want to. God bless you sister.
(Quote) Melissa-407647 said: Marian, best wishes!

Please come back soon if you want to. God bless you sister.
--hide--

Thank you Melissa!!! Best Wishes here on CM and God Bless You Dear! theheart

Jan 23rd 2013 new
Marion, I think that you have considered leaving the site previously.

I think that you should reconsider, and stay. You have a lot of friends and allis here, and if anything we all can benefit from the friendships here. Why not just give it a rest for awhile. You are often online. Instead just limit your online time for awhile, or take a rest from here, and then return.

Another idea is to change your status here to "seeking friendships only," for awhile. That way you can still participate in the forums, and be among friends.
Jan 23rd 2013 new
If you do decide to leave for good, I want to wish all the best to you. goldfish You get a Gold Star!
Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: Marion, I think that you have considered leaving the site previously. I think that you shou...
(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: Marion, I think that you have considered leaving the site previously.

I think that you should reconsider, and stay. You have a lot of friends and allis here, and if anything we all can benefit from the friendships here. Why not just give it a rest for awhile. You are often online. Instead just limit your online time for awhile, or take a rest from here, and then return.

Another idea is to change your status here to "seeking friendships only," for awhile. That way you can still participate in the forums, and be among friends.
--hide--

Thanks Jacqueline for your kind comments and appreciation. God bless You! theheart

Jan 27th 2013 new

Maid Marian - surely Sherwood Forest will not be the same without your presence. For us denziens of the forest a certain nurturing of our primeval edifice will be missing. Your words, life lessons shared, zest for life, and insights add value and wisdom to those of us within the community. You will be missed, likely by more than you know.

Do what you must to move your life forward, continue to always look up, as you metaphorically do in all your photographs.

Posts 41 - 50 of 62