Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Bart-749635 said: Maid Marian - surely Sherwood Forest will not be the same without your presence. For us denziens o...
(Quote) Bart-749635 said:

Maid Marian - surely Sherwood Forest will not be the same without your presence. For us denziens of the forest a certain nurturing of our primeval edifice will be missing. Your words, life lessons shared, zest for life, and insights add value and wisdom to those of us within the community. You will be missed, likely by more than you know.

Do what you must to move your life forward, continue to always look up, as you metaphorically do in all your photographs.

--hide--

Bart,

You have left me completely speechless.... Thank you. rose

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I have been considering this for a long time. At first I was not going to post out here but here ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I have been considering this for a long time. At first I was not going to post out here but here goes. I am not going to renew on Feb 19th. I will miss being able to post but it will really be a relief too. My prayers and best wishes are with all of you forumites and non forum posters. May God Bless YOU- everyone. May you meet that special person you seek and that special person that you long to meet!

(If there is someone who wants to have contact with me please send me an emote or email.) May God bless everyone here in this community. May everyone here learn to be more loving toward one another in any setting in which we live, work and operate, Amen.

--hide--
We all have to take breaks from time to time. God bless you! I hope that your time away is all that you need it to be.

Jan 28th 2013 new

Wishing you Godspeed Marian. You will be missed. rose wave

Jan 28th 2013 new

waveSad to see that you are leaving. sad

I hope that you are blessed in all that you do. theheart

Thanks for all your posts.

God's blessings to you and your family. theheart

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I have been considering this for a long time....
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I have been considering this for a long time. At first I was not going to post out here but here goes. I am not going to renew on Feb 19th. I will miss being able to post but it will really be a relief too. My prayers and best wishes are with all of you forumites and non forum posters. May God Bless YOU- everyone. May you meet that special person you seek and that special person that you long to meet!

(If there is someone who wants to have contact with me please send me an emote or email.) May God bless everyone here in this community. May everyone here learn to be more loving toward one another in any setting in which we live, work and operate, Amen.

We all have to take breaks from time to time. God bless you! I hope that your time away is all that you need it to be.

--hide--

THANK YOU Loretta! Thank you and God Bless you! valentine theheart

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Zoe-337980 said: Wishing you Godspeed Marian. You will be missed.
(Quote) Zoe-337980 said:

Wishing you Godspeed Marian. You will be missed.

--hide--

Zoe hug THANK YOU! hug You are missed whenever you take a break. God Bless You Zoe! valentine theheart

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Sad to see that you are leaving. I hope that you are blessed in all that you do...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Sad to see that you are leaving.

I hope that you are blessed in all that you do.

God's blessings to you and your family.

--hide--

Sherrill-anne, THANK YOU SO MUCH! May God Bless You and your family! hug

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Sad to see that you are leaving. I hope that you are blessed in all that you do...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Sad to see that you are leaving.

I hope that you are blessed in all that you do.

God's blessings to you and your family.

--hide--

Sherrill-anne, THANK YOU SO MUCH! May God Bless You and your family! hug

Jan 29th 2013 new

Bye and many thanks, Marian.

I learned a lot from you.

Come back soon!!!

Mary

Jan 29th 2013 new
Ciao and good luck! Come back soon!

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I have been considering this for a long time. At first I was not going to post out here but here goes. I am no...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

--hide--
Posts 51 - 60 of 62