Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Tom, that is a beautiful definition of a saint..."flawed...but keep on trying". That is what our ...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Tom, that is a beautiful definition of a saint..."flawed...but keep on trying". That is what our lives are about...loving, seeking and striving towards Goodness. That is all God asks...keep showing Me you love Me and want to be with Me.
--hide--

I would like to add then, the people I think are saints are all the people who have had their hearts broken, their dreams scattered and their Faith tested--the good souls on CM. who love, dream and live their Faith; they look forward and trust.

theheart
Jan 28th 2013 new

My parents

Jan 29th 2013 new

My mom was a true saint. heart She was always there for me. She literally made me who I am today. She was God's instrument of Faith. She demonstrated through her actions and words and nuturing and teaching on how to be faithful. My mom was a very devoted Catholic. She was like my Godmother too. She taught me how to be a good Catholic. She taught me how to say the Rosary. She brought me to the Stations of the Cross. She would drag me to confessions, and showed me how important confessions is. At first....during my teenage years and even through college....I didn't get it. I was quite rebellious. As grew older and became more mature...I understood what it meant to be close God, and to have Jesus Christ in my life. I find that life is much easier when Jesus is apart of it. Praying I get it! I totally get now! angel

My mom is with Jesus now. She is my guardian angel, and I pray to her always. I can hear her talking to me, and I swear I can hear her voice in my head. angel

Thank you Mom for all you did for me. Praying heart

theheart rosary Dove

Posts 51 - 53 of 53