Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Apr 18th 2013 new
(Quote) John-34848 said: excellent! All the best to them down the playoff trailMy Oilers are dusting off their golf clubs it ...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

excellent! All the best to them down the playoff trail
My Oilers are dusting off their golf clubs it seems! The is 7 years in a row for missing the playoffs. Maybe I coukd coach them?

--hide--
John, if the Oilersmlet you coach can you call the Cubs for me? Of course I've never played baseball, but c'mon on let's at least start out .500 for the month of April : ]
Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: John, if the Oilersmlet you coach can you call the Cubs for me? Of course I've never played base...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: John, if the Oilersmlet you coach can you call the Cubs for me? Of course I've never played baseball, but c'mon on let's at least start out .500 for the month of April : ]
--hide--

I'm a Blue Jays fan and they are off to a .500 start. They have a lot of high-priced talent and like the Oilers, they don't seem to be listening to my advice. I'm going to the CM get-together next week in Phoenix and will be seeing a MLB game(Arizona vs Colorado) and also an NHL game(Phoenix vs San Jose).

Apr 19th 2013 new
(Quote) John-34848 said: I'm a Blue Jays fan and they are off to a .500 start. They have a lot of high-priced talent and like...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

I'm a Blue Jays fan and they are off to a .500 start. They have a lot of high-priced talent and like the Oilers, they don't seem to be listening to my advice. I'm going to the CM get-together next week in Phoenix and will be seeing a MLB game(Arizona vs Colorado) and also an NHL game(Phoenix vs San Jose).

--hide--
John, Have a great time in Phoenix, enjoy the games, and like all of us fans -- it's only a game (for us anyway) for the players it's their livelihood.
Apr 19th 2013 new
Blues pick up a season sweep of the Coyotes by beating them 2-1 in a shootout! Bow
Apr 20th 2013 new
Blues win 2-1 over the Stars! biggrin
Apr 20th 2013 new

NY Rangers week - Sunday April 14, 2013 - Saturday April 20, 2013

Tue Apr 16, 2013 Lose to Philadelphia 4-2 irked

Thu Apr 18, 2013 Defeat Florida, 6-1 smile

Fri Apr 19, 2013 Defeat Buffalo, 8-4 eyepopping smile

Apr 21st 2013 new
Red Wings lost in a shoot out to the Canucks last night, 2-1. They are 1 point out of the final playoff spot with 4 games left.
Apr 22nd 2013 new
Blues lose 5-3 to the Avalance! sad
Apr 22nd 2013 new

Oilers are now officially eliminated from play-off contention. This marks their 7th consecutive year of early golf! Blinded by love

Apr 24th 2013 new
Blues beat Avalanche 3-1 and clinch a playoff spot. biggrin
Posts 141 - 150 of 200