Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Looking for the Hawks to go up 2-0 tonight
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Looking for the Hawks to go up 2-0 tonight
--hide--

irked ... but there's always tomorrow, and I'll be at the game cheering on the Wild tongue

May 4th 2013 new
Red Wings shut out at home. hissyfit Ducks win 4-0 and lead the series 2-1.
May 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: ... but there's always tomorrow, and I'll be at the game cheering on the Wild
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

... but there's always tomorrow, and I'll be at the game cheering on the Wild

--hide--
Just like Scarlett o'hara. I'll be cheering in the hawks here. Hope it's a good game, that you have fun, but of course can't say I hope your team wins ....
May 5th 2013 new
Blues miss so many scoring opportunities and lose 1-0 in Game 3. weeping irked Instead of leading the Kings in the series 3-0, they lead the series 2-1. hissyfit
May 5th 2013 new

Leafs beat Boston and bring the series home tied! clap clap Bow Bow GO LEAFS GO!!

Welcome to the hockey capital of the world, where hockey is NOT a sport, it's a recognized religon!

May 5th 2013 new

Rangers lose in OT, 1-0 to Washington. New York trails the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals series, 2-0.
sad irked boggled

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Jose-499568 said: Rangers lose to the Capitals, 3-1 in Game One of their best four out of seven, Thursday, May 2, 20...
(Quote) Jose-499568 said:

Rangers lose to the Capitals, 3-1 in Game One of their best four out of seven, Thursday, May 2, 2013.

Rangers trail the series, 1-0.

--hide--

Rangers lose yet again!! Series at 2-0 Caps....LET'S GO CAPS!!!

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Just like Scarlett o'hara. I'll be cheering in the hawks here. Hope it's a good game, th...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Just like Scarlett o'hara. I'll be cheering in the hawks here. Hope it's a good game, that you have fun, but of course can't say I hope your team wins ....
--hide--

Here, Scarlett, is a hawk to cheer for:

Hawk Ridge, Duluth, MN

"Hawk Ridge, Duluth, MN"

I, too, am just hoping for a good game... we Minnesota sports fans get so worn down with our teams' post-season failures that sometimes it's for the best that we suffer sooner, rather than have our hearts torn out later sad

May 5th 2013 new
biggrin
May 5th 2013 new
: ( But glad you saw a good game Michael
Posts 171 - 180 of 200