Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Feb 26th 2013 new

I have to say I'm really enjoying the fact that hockey is back in my life!!!!

GO BUFFALO!!!!!

Mar 1st 2013 new
Blues lose to the Blackhawks 3-0! sad
Mar 2nd 2013 new
Blues beat the Oilers 4-2! highfive
Mar 2nd 2013 new

NY Rangers week in review - February 24 - March 2

February 26 - Lose to Winnipeg - 4-3 irked

February 28 - Defeat Tampa Bay - 4-1 smile

Mar 3rd 2013 new

Does anyone watch college basketball? I'm from KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY and we won last night. I live in FL; so I'm glad when I can get the games on TV. We do have an alumni group here, too. Dottie

Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: Oh well, they came close. I cheered for the Hawks 1958-1967. I used to listen to Lloyd Peti...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

Oh well, they came close. I cheered for the Hawks 1958-1967. I used to listen to Lloyd Petit(?) on Sunday evenings on WBBM. Great players and memories. Two more gamea against each other(Edmonton is back in Chicago on March 10 and Chicago is in Edmonton on April 24)

--hide--
Hey John wave that brings back memories! The Hawks won today in overtime and two slpashots. clap Ice Skating Ice Skating Ice Skating

Mar 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: The Hawks won today in overtime and two slpashots.
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

The Hawks won today in overtime and two slpashots.

--hide--
My poor Wings. sad hissyfit
Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: My poor Wings.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: My poor Wings.
--hide--
Sorry Zoom hug

Mar 3rd 2013 new
Blues lose 4-1 to the Stars! irked
Mar 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Hey John that brings back memories! The Hawks won today in overtime and two slpashots.
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Hey John that brings back memories! The Hawks won today in overtime and two slpashots.

--hide--

Jane: March 10 sees the Oilers back in Chicago for a rematch.
Did you know there is still a 'Glen Hall' rule in NHL hockey? Back in the old days(1960's), the announcer at the Chicago Stadium would say: "Starting in goal tonight...Mr Goalie". The crowd would go wild. The NHL brass passed an edict that all players were to be announced by their given names, not nicknames.
wave

Posts 61 - 70 of 200