Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Mar 4th 2013 new

Darn! Would someone out there PLEASE stop those Blackhawks? ;) My Ducks need a chance here! Hooray for Hockey, and baseball Spring Training is here too. Hockey AND baseball at the same time? Bring it on! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Mar 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Christie-910934 said: Darn! Would someone out there PLEASE stop those Blackhawks? ;) My Ducks need a chance here! Hooray for ...
(Quote) Christie-910934 said:

Darn! Would someone out there PLEASE stop those Blackhawks? ;) My Ducks need a chance here! Hooray for Hockey, and baseball Spring Training is here too. Hockey AND baseball at the same time? Bring it on! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!

--hide--
Ducks are best with orange sauce. tongue Go Red Wings!!!
Mar 5th 2013 new

Blackhawks win franchise record 10th in a row - stretch league leading record to 20-0-3!!!!!

Mar 5th 2013 new
(Quote) John-913295 said: Blackhawks win franchise record 10th in a row - stretch league leading record to 20-0-3!!!!!
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Blackhawks win franchise record 10th in a row - stretch league leading record to 20-0-3!!!!!

--hide--
irked
Mar 5th 2013 new
Red Wings melted the Avalanche, 2-1. wave
Mar 6th 2013 new
Blues lose 6-4 to the Kings! sad Man they can't ever beat them! irked
Mar 6th 2013 new

Penguins, people. Penguins.

I live n Columbus, so I also support the Blue Jackets who won last night--shootout baby! :)

Mar 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Blues win 2-1 against the Blue Jackets !
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Blues win 2-1 against the Blue Jackets !
--hide--

Yeah, yeah, yeah, rub it in why dontcha....

Mar 6th 2013 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: Jane: March 10 sees the Oilers back in Chicago for a rematch. Did you know there is sti...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

Jane: March 10 sees the Oilers back in Chicago for a rematch.
Did you know there is still a 'Glen Hall' rule in NHL hockey? Back in the old days(1960's), the announcer at the Chicago Stadium would say: "Starting in goal tonight...Mr Goalie". The crowd would go wild. The NHL brass passed an edict that all players were to be announced by their given names, not nicknames.

--hide--
coolJohn..it is a faint memory as I was a wee bit of a child! hee hee Go Hawks sorry hee hee wave clap Bow hyper lil mikie shamrock Ice Skating Ice Skating Ice Skating

Mar 6th 2013 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: Jane: March 10 sees the Oilers back in Chicago for a rematch. Did you know there is sti...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

Jane: March 10 sees the Oilers back in Chicago for a rematch.
Did you know there is still a 'Glen Hall' rule in NHL hockey? Back in the old days(1960's), the announcer at the Chicago Stadium would say: "Starting in goal tonight...Mr Goalie". The crowd would go wild. The NHL brass passed an edict that all players were to be announced by their given names, not nicknames.

--hide--
coolJohn..it is a faint memory as I was a wee bit of a child! hee hee Go Hawks sorry hee hee wave clap Bow hyper lil mikie shamrock Ice Skating Ice Skating Ice Skating

Posts 71 - 80 of 200