Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 20th 2013 new
I agree: if messages are going back and forth well. I say sooner than later, but each situation is different. God bless!
Jan 20th 2013 new

Just trust your instincts, they are usually correct. biggrin

Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) John-220051 said: When should I guy ask a lady he meets on CM for her phone number? I'm interested in people's thoughts.
(Quote) John-220051 said: When should I guy ask a lady he meets on CM for her phone number? I'm interested in people's thoughts.
--hide--
Whenever you like and feel comfortable. Suggest it and see where it goes...no big deal, John.
Jan 20th 2013 new

I prefer the gent to call me first, so if I'd like to speak to him, I'd offer my number if he brings it up...so as a guy, tell the chica that you'd love to speak to her on the phone and offer your phone number, therefore the ball is in her court, if she'd prefer to you call her, then she can offer you hers..it all depends on each individual's preferences.

Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) John-220051 said: When should I guy ask a lady he meets on CM for her phone number? I'm interested in people's thou...
--hide--

Only after you get a response.

Jan 21st 2013 new
I agree. If messages are going back and forth and you feel like there may be a connection, sooner the better. I do like the idea of you offering her your number first and letting her decide if she want's to give you her's.
Posts 11 - 16 of 16