Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

www.mrctv.org

Video Shows Democratic Attempt To Hide Their List Of Proposals Attacking 2nd Amendment-Confiscation papagiorgio200

Confiscation of “assault weapons”
Confiscation of ten round clips
Statewide database for ALL Guns
Continue to allow pistol permit holder’s information to be replaced to the public
Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as “assault weapons”
Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
State issued pistol permits
Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
Mandatory locking of guns at home
Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
Fee for licensing, registering weapons

01/20/2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: www.mrctv.org.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

www.mrctv.org

Video Shows Democratic Attempt To Hide Their List Of Proposals Attacking 2nd Amendment-Confiscation papagiorgio200

Confiscation of “assault weapons”
Confiscation of ten round clips
Statewide database for ALL Guns
Continue to allow pistol permit holder’s information to be replaced to the public
Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as “assault weapons”
Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
State issued pistol permits
Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
Mandatory locking of guns at home
Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
Fee for licensing, registering weapons

--hide--

Sounds par for the course. The Democrats typically use dishonesty to get what they want.

Put nothing past Obama, because doors open for that guy have never opened before.

01/20/2013 new

My question is do you really think Obama will be able to do this? America is starting to look like a pretty scary place. All these executive orders and the push of gun control out of the blue and without any real connection to the issues that caused the Sandyhook massacre. I'm hoping for some uplifting answers to my question, but I will be surprised if anyone can give uplifting answers with some real meat to why Obama can't limit our Constitutional right to bear arms.

- Elizabeth

01/20/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: My question is do you really think Obama will be able to do this? America is starting to look...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

My question is do you really think Obama will be able to do this? America is starting to look like a pretty scary place. All these executive orders and the push of gun control out of the blue and without any real connection to the issues that caused the Sandyhook massacre. I'm hoping for some uplifting answers to my question, but I will be surprised if anyone can give uplifting answers with some real meat to why Obama can't limit our Constitutional right to bear arms.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

The GOP is going to have to show a lot more guts than they did in NY.

Now that's the scary part!

01/20/2013 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: The GOP is going to have to show a lot more guts than they did in NY. Now
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

The GOP is going to have to show a lot more guts than they did in NY.

Now that's the scary part!

--hide--

You are right and I don't see anything to show that they will. I am not sure what they did that helped the situation with the fiscal cliff issue...a bunch of drama with no real impact on a solution. It seems so bleak that I sometimes I feel like I want to put my head in the sand. We've voted these do nothings in and now all we can do is watch. I hope someone out there in CM land has some hope to share here.

- Elizabeth

Posts 1 - 5 of 5