Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Jan 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Jamie-374642 said: I have heard it said that if a man is interested in a woman that he will certainly pursue her. It has been my ...
(Quote) Jamie-374642 said:

I have heard it said that if a man is interested in a woman that he will certainly pursue her. It has been my experience that there are not many searching men on this web-site. And as a woman, I very much want to be pursued. Are the majority of men on this site shy, or just interested in casual friendship? Am I alone in feeling this way?

--hide--

Buford T. Justice is still in JOT PERSUIT of the Bandit! laughing Would insert a You Tube Link, but didn't see one that had descent lsngue.. Rt're not all shy.
Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-50634 said: Who says I was quoting anybody???
(Quote) Jim-50634 said:

Who says I was quoting anybody???

--hide--

Oh the tangled web we weave ...... rolling eyes

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) JamesLucas-930749 said: Well I guess for me its hard to gauge a womans interest on this site, you know I always want...
(Quote) JamesLucas-930749 said:

Well I guess for me its hard to gauge a womans interest on this site, you know I always want to be respectful and not needlesly pursue a lady not interested, and bother her.

--hide--

Yes, that can be hard. I find myself getting nervous if someone pursues me too much on here - I feel a little smothered. But I think if a woman is interested, she will respond to you!

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-50634 said: "I do not have the talent of conversing easily with people I have never met before...
(Quote) Jim-50634 said:

"I do not have the talent of conversing easily with people I have never met before...."

--hide--

Mister Darcy. And I understand, I have the same temperament.

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Matthew-617971 said: Mister Darcy. And I understand, I have the same temperament.
(Quote) Matthew-617971 said:

Mister Darcy. And I understand, I have the same temperament.

--hide--

Oh boy!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin Watch out ladies!!!! All the Mr. Darcys are coming out of the woodwork now. clap clap clap

Jan 27th 2013 new

Who knew there were so many! lovestruck!

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Who knew there were so many!
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

Who knew there were so many!

--hide--

I know. Get 'em while they're hot!!!! hyper Wolf Whistle

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: www.boundless.org
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

www.boundless.org

--hide--

Thanks for this article Donna. It's a great one. Everyone go and read it wink

Jan 27th 2013 new

No, there are many men who have known what it is to have a Christian courtship and relationship and they've started by taking the chance of pursuing the woman that has caught their eye...and many are now either engaged or married.

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Craig-388270 said: Most of the times I have been pursued it involved sirens, flashing lights, and open highway
(Quote) Craig-388270 said: Most of the times I have been pursued it involved sirens, flashing lights, and open highway
--hide--

Rotflmho!! But do tell...have you been caught?!

Posts 41 - 50 of 73