Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

01/27/2013 new
(Quote) Jamie-374642 said: I have heard it said that if a man is interested in a woman that he will certainly pursue her. It has been my ...
(Quote) Jamie-374642 said:

I have heard it said that if a man is interested in a woman that he will certainly pursue her. It has been my experience that there are not many searching men on this web-site. And as a woman, I very much want to be pursued. Are the majority of men on this site shy, or just interested in casual friendship? Am I alone in feeling this way?

--hide--

Buford T. Justice is still in JOT PERSUIT of the Bandit! laughing Would insert a You Tube Link, but didn't see one that had descent lsngue.. Rt're not all shy.
01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Jim-50634 said: Who says I was quoting anybody???
(Quote) Jim-50634 said:

Who says I was quoting anybody???

--hide--

Oh the tangled web we weave ...... rolling eyes

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) JamesLucas-930749 said: Well I guess for me its hard to gauge a womans interest on this site, you know I always want...
(Quote) JamesLucas-930749 said:

Well I guess for me its hard to gauge a womans interest on this site, you know I always want to be respectful and not needlesly pursue a lady not interested, and bother her.

--hide--

Yes, that can be hard. I find myself getting nervous if someone pursues me too much on here - I feel a little smothered. But I think if a woman is interested, she will respond to you!

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Jim-50634 said: "I do not have the talent of conversing easily with people I have never met before...
(Quote) Jim-50634 said:

"I do not have the talent of conversing easily with people I have never met before...."

--hide--

Mister Darcy. And I understand, I have the same temperament.

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Matthew-617971 said: Mister Darcy. And I understand, I have the same temperament.
(Quote) Matthew-617971 said:

Mister Darcy. And I understand, I have the same temperament.

--hide--

Oh boy!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin Watch out ladies!!!! All the Mr. Darcys are coming out of the woodwork now. clap clap clap

01/27/2013 new

Who knew there were so many! lovestruck!

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: Who knew there were so many!
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

Who knew there were so many!

--hide--

I know. Get 'em while they're hot!!!! hyper Wolf Whistle

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: www.boundless.org
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

www.boundless.org

--hide--

Thanks for this article Donna. It's a great one. Everyone go and read it wink

01/27/2013 new

No, there are many men who have known what it is to have a Christian courtship and relationship and they've started by taking the chance of pursuing the woman that has caught their eye...and many are now either engaged or married.

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Craig-388270 said: Most of the times I have been pursued it involved sirens, flashing lights, and open highway
(Quote) Craig-388270 said: Most of the times I have been pursued it involved sirens, flashing lights, and open highway
--hide--

Rotflmho!! But do tell...have you been caught?!

Posts 41 - 50 of 73