Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Melissa is banned for working so hard cinnamon rolls for Meg and muffins for us ... decided to he...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Melissa is banned for working so hard cinnamon rolls for Meg and muffins for us ... decided to help with , tea or hot cocoa on this bitter cold day to start off day right....

--hide--

I hope you don't mind me taking over the rolls for today . . . since Meg was so impatient wink tongue !

Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: I hope you don't mind me taking over the rolls for today . . . since Meg was so impat...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

I hope you don't mind me taking over the rolls for today . . . since Meg was so impatient !

--hide--

Melissa and Genie each have a 'get out of ban' card for being such good bakers and so nice!! hug hug
Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Melissa and Genie each have a 'get out of ban' card for being such good bakers and so nice...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Melissa and Genie each have a 'get out of ban' card for being such good bakers and so nice!!
--hide--

aww Meg you get a"get out of ban" card too for your appreciation smile

Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Melissa is banned for working so hard cinnamon rolls for Meg and muffins for us ... decided to help with , ...

Melissa is banned for working so hard cinnamon rolls for Meg and muffins for us ... decided to help with , tea or hot cocoa on this bitter cold day to start off day right....

--hide--

Choc chunk banana and cocoa works! I had better whip up some eggs to balance out with protein or I will fly through the roof!
Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: aww Meg you get a"get out of ban" card too for your appreciation
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

aww Meg you get a"get out of ban" card too for your appreciation

--hide--

We are soooo good to each other

hug hug hug hug hug clap heart stir the pot! Its getting cold! spam tongue :hersheyskiss:

We are the mutual admiration society!!! :veryhappy: :rosary:
Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: We are soooo good to each other We are the mutual admiration society!!!
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

We are soooo good to each other

We are the mutual admiration society!!!
--hide--
Meg is banned for not using the Chef emoticon. wink hug hug

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Meg is banned for not using the emoticon.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Meg is banned for not using the emoticon.

--hide--

Linda is banned for banning Meg while I was trying to think up a creative reason to do so myself

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Linda is banned for banning Meg while I was trying to think up a creative reason to do s...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Linda is banned for banning Meg while I was trying to think up a creative reason to do so myself

--hide--
Michael is banned for having a brain freeze. hug hug Ice Skating penguin snowman

Jan 22nd 2013 new

cool Linda is banned for being having the audacity to brain storm in here.... laughing laughing laughing

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Linda is banned for being having the audacity to brain storm in here....

Linda is banned for being having the audacity to brain storm in here....

--hide--
Genie is banned for removing her smiling picture. eyepopping tongue hug hug

Posts 161 - 170 of 200