Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Michael is banned for having a brain freeze.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Michael is banned for having a brain freeze.

--hide--

pretty easy when the temperature when I went out this morning was -17 shocked penguin

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: pretty easy when the temperature when I went out this morning was -17
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

pretty easy when the temperature when I went out this morning was -17

--hide--
Michael is banned for whining. There's no whining when you live in the frozen tundra. (vocal cords are probably frozen) sad wink laughing laughing

Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: pretty easy when the temperature when I went out this morning was -17
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

pretty easy when the temperature when I went out this morning was -17

--hide--

Linda is banned for giving too many hugs to Genie hug Genie where are you? hug
Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Michael is banned for whining. There's no whining when you live in the frozen tundra. (vocal cords are prob...

Michael is banned for whining. There's no whining when you live in the frozen tundra. (vocal cords are probably frozen)

--hide--

Linda and Michael, come over here pretty sunny and warm day wink hug
Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Michael is banned for whining. There's no whining when you live in the frozen tundra. (vocal ...

Michael is banned for whining. There's no whining when you live in the frozen tundra. (vocal cords are probably frozen)

--hide--

Just a cute side joke: There was a guy who tried to play his saxophone outside in the cold, but it was frozen so no sound came out. Then he went inside, put it by the fireplace, and then the saxophone played itself laughing

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Linda is banned for giving too many hugs to Genie Genie where are you?
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:

Linda is banned for giving too many hugs to Genie Genie where are you?
--hide--
Therese is banned for not bringing more guys in here that I can hug. heartbeat heartbeat hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Therese is banned for not bringing more guys in here that I can hug.

Therese is banned for not bringing more guys in here that I can hug.

--hide--

Linda is banned for expecting me who has only 172 posts to bring more men here than she who has 8613 posts rolling eyes laughing laughing laughing hug
Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Linda is banned for expecting me who has only 172 posts to bring more men here than she who ha...
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:

Linda is banned for expecting me who has only 172 posts to bring more men here than she who has 8613 posts
--hide--

Therese is unbanned so she can rack up her post count laughing laughing laughing

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Therese is unbanned so she can rack up her post count
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Therese is unbanned so she can rack up her post count

--hide--

Zoom is banned for having so many posts!!!

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Zoom is banned for having so many posts!!!
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Zoom is banned for having so many posts!!!

--hide--

Melissa is banned because I've been a forum regular for over 7 years .... plenty of time to rack up posts

Posts 171 - 180 of 200