Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I believe the You get a Gold Star! was added just in the past several months.....
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

I believe the You get a Gold Star! was added just in the past several months.....

--hide--

I also remember one CM lady (now off the site) lobbying for the Jack O Lantern ....

Which makes me hungry for pumpkin pie. You're all banned until I get some. mischievous

Jan 22nd 2013 new

scratchchin zoom is banned he wants to skip to october before we even celebrate heart with hersheyskiss... it will be a long time before any of ladies bake that scrumptous pumpkin pie, muffin, cupcake, hot pumpkin soup.... laughing laughing laughing

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Genie's banned for a drawn-out disappearing/reappearing act. You'll never make it in Vegas...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Genie's banned for a drawn-out disappearing/reappearing act. You'll never make it in Vegas, hon.

--hide--

eyepopping Lina is banned she thinks that David Copperfield did one of his famous acts in here.... like to be different... not of this world... discoball oh do i need a Cheers! maybe a second Cheers! or better yet a third Cheers! laughing

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Lina is banned she thinks that David Copperfield did one of his famous acts in here.... ...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Lina is banned she thinks that David Copperfield did one of his famous acts in here.... like to be different... not of this world... oh do i need a maybe a second or better yet a third

--hide--

Or did you already have enough, Genie? laughing smile

Jan 22nd 2013 new

smile Miss Melissa is banned for nothing is enough if the glass is still half full.... laughing laughing laughing

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: zoom is banned he wants to skip to october before we even celebrate with ... it will be a long ti...

zoom is banned he wants to skip to october before we even celebrate with ... it will be a long time before any of ladies bake that scrumptous pumpkin pie, muffin, cupcake, hot pumpkin soup....

--hide--

Genie is banned. I'm pretty sure you can get canned Jack O Lantern pie filling year round (though granted it's not as good as fresh). Also I certainly don't want to skip May since I have plans to visit New Orleans, and also the new Star Trek movie is coming out.

Now Melissa will probably ban me for mentioning Star Trek again. vulcan laughing laughing laughing

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Miss Melissa is banned for nothing is enough if the glass is still half full....

Miss Melissa is banned for nothing is enough if the glass is still half full....

--hide--

haha Genie is banned for not saying what size glass she is drinking from laughing

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Genie is banned. I'm pretty sure you can get canned pie filling year round (thoug...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Genie is banned. I'm pretty sure you can get canned pie filling year round (though granted it's not as good as fresh). Also I certainly don't want to skip May since I have plans to visit New Orleans, and also the new Star Trek movie is coming out.

Now Melissa will probably ban me for mentioning Star Trek again.

--hide--

Well actually, I wasn't going to . . . .but since you mentioned it, BAN! cookiemonster

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Well actually, I wasn't going to . . . .but since you mentioned it, BAN! <...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Well actually, I wasn't going to . . . .but since you mentioned it, BAN!

--hide--

Melissa is banned for finally banning someone laughing

Jan 22nd 2013 new

and so am I

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200