Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: I would ban everyone but i am so tired Ban you later
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:

I would ban everyone but i am so tired Ban you later

--hide--
Theresa is banned for wearing red in her profile pick and being from Redlands

Jan 21st 2013 new

wave Dennis is banned he is so cool that he doesn't know what it is like to play in a plain~field of die hard baseball fans.... laughing laughing laughing wave

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Dennis is banned he is so that he doesn't know what it is like to play in a plain~field of di...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Dennis is banned he is so that he doesn't know what it is like to play in a plain~field of die hard fans....

--hide--
Genie is banned for not offering the morning crowd.... Coffee Coffee Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut.... beer beer Cheers! Cheers! note note

Jan 21st 2013 new

smile Linda is banned who could resist that big bright smile this early in the morn... temptation temptation for that big hearty breakfast in bed with a rose on a tray and a Coffee with smell of bacon, sausage, pancakes and eggs.. oh Linda is in Heaven.... spoiled as girl outta be... fluffy her pillow so she be comfortable..... smile rose smile

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Linda is banned who could resist that big bright this early in the morn... temptation temptation ...

Linda is banned who could resist that big bright this early in the morn... temptation temptation for that big hearty breakfast in bed with a on a tray and a with smell of bacon, sausage, pancakes and eggs.. oh Linda is in Heaven.... spoiled as girl outta be... her pillow so she be comfortable.....

--hide--
Genie is banned for not giving Linda a man to serve up all this goodness. wink cowboy knight-errant pirate referee Go USA troll gobble gobble gobble! Superman heartbeat

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Genie is banned for not giving Linda a man to serve up all this goodness.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Genie is banned for not giving Linda a man to serve up all this goodness.

--hide--

Linda is banned for forgetting to include Rolling Along among the manly emoticons.

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: Genie is banned for not giving Linda a man to se...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Genie is banned for not giving Linda a man to serve up all this goodness.

Linda is banned for forgetting to include Rolling Along among the manly emoticons.

--hide--

.... I mean, I know you've heard of "meals on wheels", right? wink wink laughing laughing laughing duck

Jan 21st 2013 new

laughing oh man zoom is banned for the hungry man approached this early in the morn... have to run .... building my endurance... scratchchin

Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: oh man zoom is banned for the hungry man approached this early in the morn... have to run .... building my end...

oh man zoom is banned for the hungry man approached this early in the morn... have to run .... building my endurance...

--hide--

Zoom is banned for not serving cinnamon rolls with his Meals on Wheels program...Genie is banned for, once again, being so sweet but also not having cinnamon rolls. I would like frosting, pecans and butter on mine, if you please. Oh and black coffee, poached egg on the side. clap
Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Kansas City is banned for confusing even my GPS!!!
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Kansas City is banned for confusing even my GPS!!!

--hide--

Jerry, GPS updates for Kansas City Kansas and Kansas City Missouri metro have been sent to your GPS. Please download.
Posts 51 - 60 of 200