Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Zoom is banned for not serving cinnamon rolls with his Meals on Wheels program...Genie is banned f...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Zoom is banned for not serving cinnamon rolls with his Meals on Wheels program...Genie is banned for, once again, being so sweet but also not having cinnamon rolls. I would like frosting, pecans and butter on mine, if you please. Oh and black coffee, poached egg on the side.
--hide--

Meg, may I ban you for causing my mouth to water at the thought of that breakfast? But my children are unbanning you since I am now making that breakfast for them, but with scrambled eggs, cocoa for them, and sausage too.

Jan 21st 2013 new

Rachel is banned because she forgot to include the cheesy hash brownstongue

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: cinnamon rolls. I would like frosting, pecans and butter on mine, if you please. Oh and black coffee,...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:
cinnamon rolls. I would like frosting, pecans and butter on mine, if you please. Oh and black coffee, poached egg on the side.
--hide--

laughing Daniel and Rachel are both banned to treating Meg so special by giving her a scrumptous breakfast and let here standing out of the crowd of onlookers by adding to her order with a smile while we are eyepopping i have no choice but to pass a hug and a Cheers! to start off the day right.... and maybe a our of this world lunch laughing

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Daniel and Rachel are both banned to treating Meg so special by giving her a scrumptous ...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Daniel and Rachel are both banned to treating Meg so special by giving her a scrumptous breakfast and let here standing out of the crowd of onlookers by adding to her order with a while we are i have no choice but to pass a and a to start off the day right.... and maybe a our of this world lunch

--hide--

Genie is banned for making me think of Cheers! so early in the day -- I haven't had a drink of that type in a way long time!

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Genie is banned for making me think of so early in the day -- I haven't had a d...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Genie is banned for making me think of so early in the day -- I haven't had a drink of that type in a way long time!

--hide--
Rachel is banned for not realizing that it's "drinkthirty" somewhere. laughing laughing hug Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Rachel is banned for not realizing that it's "drinkthirty" somewhere.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Rachel is banned for not realizing that it's "drinkthirty" somewhere.

--hide--

Anyone local want to go out for a drink together?

Oh, Linda is banned for making me even thirstier!!!

Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Anyone local want to go out for a drink together? Oh, Linda is banned f...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Anyone local want to go out for a drink together?

Oh, Linda is banned for making me even thirstier!!!

--hide--

Rachel is banned because she is far from me and i can't join for a drink smile

Everyone is banned for partying without inviting me smile hug hug hug
Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Dennis-754668 said: Theresa is banned for wearing red in her profile pick and being from Redlands
(Quote) Dennis-754668 said:

Theresa is banned for wearing red in her profile pick and being from Redlands

--hide--

Dennis is banned for misspelling my name rolling eyes smile
Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: (Quote) Dennis-754668 said: Theresa is banned for wearing red in her profile pi...
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:
Quote:
Dennis-754668 said:

Theresa is banned for wearing red in her profile pick and being from Redlands

Dennis is banned for misspelling my name
--hide--

Therese is banned for not being a Theresa

Jan 21st 2013 new

smile Debbie is banned thinking mi mi or is it me me.... laughing laughing

Posts 61 - 70 of 200