Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/21/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Zoom is banned for not serving cinnamon rolls with his Meals on Wheels program...Genie is banned f...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Zoom is banned for not serving cinnamon rolls with his Meals on Wheels program...Genie is banned for, once again, being so sweet but also not having cinnamon rolls. I would like frosting, pecans and butter on mine, if you please. Oh and black coffee, poached egg on the side.
--hide--

Meg, may I ban you for causing my mouth to water at the thought of that breakfast? But my children are unbanning you since I am now making that breakfast for them, but with scrambled eggs, cocoa for them, and sausage too.

01/21/2013 new

Rachel is banned because she forgot to include the cheesy hash brownstongue

01/21/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: cinnamon rolls. I would like frosting, pecans and butter on mine, if you please. Oh and black coffee,...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:
cinnamon rolls. I would like frosting, pecans and butter on mine, if you please. Oh and black coffee, poached egg on the side.
--hide--

laughing Daniel and Rachel are both banned to treating Meg so special by giving her a scrumptous breakfast and let here standing out of the crowd of onlookers by adding to her order with a smile while we are eyepopping i have no choice but to pass a hug and a Cheers! to start off the day right.... and maybe a our of this world lunch laughing

01/21/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Daniel and Rachel are both banned to treating Meg so special by giving her a scrumptous ...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Daniel and Rachel are both banned to treating Meg so special by giving her a scrumptous breakfast and let here standing out of the crowd of onlookers by adding to her order with a while we are i have no choice but to pass a and a to start off the day right.... and maybe a our of this world lunch

--hide--

Genie is banned for making me think of Cheers! so early in the day -- I haven't had a drink of that type in a way long time!

01/21/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Genie is banned for making me think of so early in the day -- I haven't had a d...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Genie is banned for making me think of so early in the day -- I haven't had a drink of that type in a way long time!

--hide--
Rachel is banned for not realizing that it's "drinkthirty" somewhere. laughing laughing hug Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!

01/21/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Rachel is banned for not realizing that it's "drinkthirty" somewhere.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Rachel is banned for not realizing that it's "drinkthirty" somewhere.

--hide--

Anyone local want to go out for a drink together?

Oh, Linda is banned for making me even thirstier!!!

01/21/2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Anyone local want to go out for a drink together? Oh, Linda is banned f...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Anyone local want to go out for a drink together?

Oh, Linda is banned for making me even thirstier!!!

--hide--

Rachel is banned because she is far from me and i can't join for a drink smile

Everyone is banned for partying without inviting me smile hug hug hug
01/21/2013 new
(Quote) Dennis-754668 said: Theresa is banned for wearing red in her profile pick and being from Redlands
(Quote) Dennis-754668 said:

Theresa is banned for wearing red in her profile pick and being from Redlands

--hide--

Dennis is banned for misspelling my name rolling eyes smile
01/21/2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: (Quote) Dennis-754668 said: Theresa is banned for wearing red in her profile pi...
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:
Quote:
Dennis-754668 said:

Theresa is banned for wearing red in her profile pick and being from Redlands

Dennis is banned for misspelling my name
--hide--

Therese is banned for not being a Theresa

01/21/2013 new

smile Debbie is banned thinking mi mi or is it me me.... laughing laughing

Posts 61 - 70 of 200