Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Jan 27th 2013 new

Billy -

I appreciate the post, but I'm not IN Minnesota...in California. :-) I do go to Minnesota once a year - five kids in tow - to visit my family.

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Caroline-930073 said: Hi everyone - I'm a newbie at CM, joined 3 weeks ago. I really want to be straightforward ...
(Quote) Caroline-930073 said:

Hi everyone - I'm a newbie at CM, joined 3 weeks ago. I really want to be straightforward and honest in my profile info as well as my posts. But I have five kids, ages 5-16 all at home since my divorce in '10 and my annullment (YEAH!) in November '12. This fact, even on a Catholic website, is not the best advertising, if you catch my drift. Are there others out there who have had results either positive or negative with stating you have a large number of children? I am truly looking for a lifetime partner who will embrace them and love those kids with me, but who is willing to move here so they can still see their father. (psychologically best for them, I'm told. Stinks for me though...my family all lives in Minnesota.) Appreciate any and all thoughts on this. God bless!!

--hide--
Honesty is always the best policy. He may also have children and want a wife who will love his family also. Tell the truth. It really does free you from the things you don't want and leeaves you free for the things that you do hope and pray for.

Posts 31 - 32 of 32