Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 22nd 2013 new

wink see cowboy heart CowGirl .... goldfish Gone Fishing! under the tree... bright eyes and a smile to go with it... match made in Heaven You get a Gold Star! seee a twinkle in the eyes and smiles to knock your shoes off....

Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Well it turns out I was looking for a guy named, Brad, from ME, age 62, and a nice sense of humor. Welco...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Well it turns out I was looking for a guy named, Brad, from ME, age 62, and a nice sense of humor.

Welcome, I thought you'd never get here.

--hide--
Wow! I think my head is starting to swell just a bit. You're very kind, Linda. If I'd known you looking for me, I would have joined CM (or moved to Michigan) a long time ago. ; )
Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Wow! I think my head is starting to swell just a bit. You're very kind, Linda. If I'd known you l...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Wow! I think my head is starting to swell just a bit. You're very kind, Linda. If I'd known you looking for me, I would have joined CM (or moved to Michigan) a long time ago. ; )
--hide--

Superman Chef stir the pot! Its getting cold! heartbeat balloon clap

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Wow! I think my head is starting to swell just a bit. You're very kind, Linda. If I'd known you l...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Wow! I think my head is starting to swell just a bit. You're very kind, Linda. If I'd known you looking for me, I would have joined CM (or moved to Michigan) a long time ago. ; )
--hide--
Brad, dear, I wasn't being kind, I was merely being honest. wink rose

BTW, housing prices are very conducive to a gent relocating from ME. wink laughing laughing shhh

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: I've already gotten several messages from a beautiful California woman. Keeping my f...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: I've already gotten several messages from a beautiful California woman. Keeping my fingers crossed.

--hide--
scratchchin embarassed Uhh, Brad, I thought it was going to be "our little secret" for awhile longer... shhh wink

(And, yes, ....the housing prices are still good here in sunny California,too...and the temperatures aren't below zero this week!) penguin

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Uhh, Brad, I thought it was going to be "our little secret" for awhile longer... ...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Uhh, Brad, I thought it was going to be "our little secret" for awhile longer...

(And, yes, ....the housing prices are still good here in sunny California,too...and the temperatures aren't below zero this week!)

--hide--

O you women are such merciless teasers! But just remember, my name is Brad - not Manti Te'o. biggrin

Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: O you women are such merciless teasers! But just remember, my name is Brad - not Manti Te'o.
(Quote) Brad-937504 said:

O you women are such merciless teasers! But just remember, my name is Brad - not Manti Te'o.

--hide--

scratchchin it seems to me you started the teasing? Battling eyelashes lil mikie raspberry
Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Brad-937504 said: I hope so. Obviously, I was joking about Lennay, the fabricated Calif...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Brad-937504 said: I hope so. Obviously, I was joking about Lennay, the fabricated California woman. But I am curious whether people have found what they were looking for on CM.

Well it turns out I was looking for a guy named, Brad, from ME, age 62, and a nice sense of humor.

--hide--
FLIRT ALERT!!!!!!!!
Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Brad-937504 said: I hope so. Ob...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Brad-937504 said: I hope so. Obviously, I was joking about Lennay, the fabricated California woman. But I am curious whether people have found what they were looking for on CM.

FLIRT ALERT!!!!!!!!
--hide--
I thought my flirting would go unnoticed in the humor room, but alas, Beverly and Brenda are hot on my trail. Difficult to get a good flirt in around here. wink laughing laughing shhh

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: it seems to me you started the teasing?
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

it seems to me you started the teasing?
--hide--

Yes, I did. I guess I can dish it out but can"t take it. As they say in Texas, I'm all hat and no cattle. biggrin

Posts 21 - 30 of 94