Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 23rd 2013 new

scratchchin Well Linda you may not have a chance your the odd ball nothing in common? > Brad, Brenda, Beverly.... where does Linda come in.... > Bold, Beautiful, Babyish ....... Lovely Lady.... then again you may have a better inkling than those who are tailgating, they may have to fend for themselves somewhere down the road... laughing laughing laughing

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: I just joined CM yesterday and I've read so many posts from members who seem discouraged. My a...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said:

I just joined CM yesterday and I've read so many posts from members who seem discouraged. My advice is to stick with it. I've already gotten several messages from a beautiful California woman. Keeping my fingers crossed.

--hide--

Welcome to the foras, Brad. What do you expect? At 62 you are looking better than you did when you were sporting an afro. I wish a lot of success for you. I am surprised they did not move this thread to the singles room by now.

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: At 62 you are looking better than you did when you were sporting an afro. I wish a lot of su...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

At 62 you are looking better than you did when you were sporting an afro. I wish a lot of success for you.

--hide--

cool geez didn't know brad that you indicated anywhere in here you were incognito from all those lovely ladies tailgating... guess you didn't bring enough to entertain and nourish them... I'll drink to that ... Cheers! making myself @ home munching on cookie while i am listing to some note ... cann't miss the fun .... clap

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: I thought my flirting would go unnoticed in the humor room, but alas, Beverly and Brenda are hot ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

I thought my flirting would go unnoticed in the humor room, but alas, Beverly and Brenda are hot on my trail. Difficult to get a good flirt in around here.

--hide--

In my opinion, the best flirting always has an element of humor.

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Brad, I do believe that there are many success stories here on CM. if you look on one of the forums, I ...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Brad, I do believe that there are many success stories here on CM. if you look on one of the forums, I believe there are stories and Donna, the moderator, has a long list of couples dating and married a lot of them being LDR's. I didn't know what that meant for the longest time being the dunce I am but you, being the jokester that you are have probably already figured it means long distance relationships. Personally, I haven't been here all that long, maybe a few months, but there are a lot of kind, funny, caring and prayerful people. It seems like people come and go and then come back as far as I can tell because there is a draw of commonality. Were you expecting a short answer? Eileen
--hide--

Actually, Brad and I have communicated in the past.. He's been here before.. I have spent about a year total right in his neighborhood in Portland.. Have been to many Masses at the convent on State St.. Sadly, we never met, but I think he's met my friend Marge.. wink

Don't think Brad was much of a Forum poster before though.

Jan 23rd 2013 new
Hi, Donna. I do remember you and Marge as well. I'm glad to know you had an opportunity to attend Mass at the convent (Monastery of the Precious Blood). They are a cloistered order but their chapel is open to the public. It's a wonderful setting for worship or for quiet prayer and contemplation. Brad
Jan 23rd 2013 new

wink the secret is out... brad is rolling out the red carpet... its about time brad shows his vunerable (oops the humor and loving) side in the fora rose rose rose smile

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: In my opinion, the best flirting always has an element of humor.
(Quote) Brad-937504 said:

In my opinion, the best flirting always has an element of humor.

--hide--
Hey Brad, did you hear the one about..... wink laughing laughing faint

Jan 23rd 2013 new

Can I just say you guys are a riot! I love coming to this site, I slip in and out during work and you have made my days!!!! Thanks...pray for me please! rose biggrin faint

Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Can I just say you guys are a riot! I love coming to this site, I slip in and out during work and you have made ...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Can I just say you guys are a riot! I love coming to this site, I slip in and out during work and you have made my days!!!! Thanks...pray for me please!

--hide--
Hi, Jane. I was born and raised in Rockford. So we were practically neighbors! I will say a prayer for you. Blessings. Brad
Posts 31 - 40 of 94