Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: I just joined CM yesterday and I've read so many posts from members who seem discouraged. My a...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said:

I just joined CM yesterday and I've read so many posts from members who seem discouraged. My advice is to stick with it. I've already gotten several messages from a beautiful California woman. Keeping my fingers crossed.

--hide--
Brad, I must confess that I looked at your profile eyepopping based on your sense of humor laughing , and I don't often do that. Love your vintage pictures! How many people have been viewing you? And yes, this is a great way to introduce yourself to us all. wave Post early and often!

Jan 27th 2013 new
Hi, Shara and Margo. I appreciate your kind words (but maybe being referred to as a "pro" should make me blush - it has a meaning that's associated with the world's oldest profession). : ) As for the vintage pictures, I love old photographs. Also, I think it's fun to see people at various stages of their lives. Who we are now is a function and continuation of who we were then. Besides, my "hippy" picture makes me laugh.
Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: (Quote) Jim-149694 said: Brad, As you are new here I will give you the ...
Quote:
Jim-149694 said:

Brad,

As you are new here I will give you the best possible advice. Pass the beautiful women over to me as this will save you much time and effort. No, no -- Do not thank me! Your happiness is my reward.

:')

NC Jim

Thanks, Jim. I'm taking your advice and passing Lennay on to you. But I should warn you that I got a message from her former boyfriend (a football player at some Catholic school in the Midwest). He told me I should watch out because Lennay is beautiful but doesn't have much substance. Brad
--hide--

I think her name should be spelled Lennae.

Don't you think that it is more exotic?

Jan 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I think her name should be spelled Lennae. Don't you think that it is more exo...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

--hide--
It would be a more exotic spelling, Marian, but her name was reported in the news as "Lennay" so that's the spelling that I used.
Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I think her name should be spelled ...
Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

It would be a more exotic spelling, Marian, but her name was reported in the news as "Lennay" so that's the spelling that I used.
--hide--

Yes- I thought you could branch off and have your own Lennae. wink

Jan 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Yes- I thought you could branch off and have your own Lennae.
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Yes- I thought you could branch off and have your own Lennae.

--hide--
Ah, but I want to find a real woman, not a fabricated one!
Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Ah, but I want to find a real woman, not a fabricated one!
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Ah, but I want to find a real woman, not a fabricated one!
--hide--

Brad I find that you are becomngi WAYYYYY to demanding in your wants. You may need to scale back your expectations to more realistic proportions.

Jan 27th 2013 new

--hide--
Brad dear, you seem to be so needy!! wink laughing laughing rolling eyes rose heart hug

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Brad dear, you seem to be so needy!!
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Brad dear, you seem to be so needy!!

--hide--

Thanks for the help Linda. I did not want to come right out and say that but you mirror my views exactly.

Jan 28th 2013 new

Good morning, Shara & Linda. I realize that wanting a committed relationship with a real, as opposed to a fake, woman may be unrealistic and reflect desperation on my part, but that's my story and I'm sticking with it! biggrin

Posts 51 - 60 of 94