Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Good morning, Shara & Linda. I realize that wanting a committed relationship with a real, as o...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said:

Good morning, Shara & Linda. I realize that wanting a committed relationship with a real, as opposed to a fake, woman may be unrealistic and reflect desperation on my part, but that's my story and I'm sticking with it!

--hide--

Brad it looks like we might just have to stage an intervention. This is getting way to out of hand. But what can I expect of a "pro" wink

Jan 28th 2013 new
Actually, I spent the afternoon yesterday with a wonderful Catholic woman who shall remain nameless. And she was real - I know because we held hands.
Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Actually, I spent the afternoon yesterday with a wonderful Catholic woman who shall remain nameless. And ...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Actually, I spent the afternoon yesterday with a wonderful Catholic woman who shall remain nameless. And she was real - I know because we held hands.
--hide--
Ha! The man's a two timer! Lennae must be heartbroken.

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: (Quote) Brad-937504 said: Actually, I spent the afternoon yesterday with a wonder...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Quote:
Brad-937504 said: Actually, I spent the afternoon yesterday with a wonderful Catholic woman who shall remain nameless. And she was real - I know because we held hands.

Ha! The man's a two timer! Lennae must be heartbroken.

--hide--
Hey Margo, sounds more like Brad's bragging. wink shhh laughing laughing

Jan 29th 2013 new

Hey Margo and Linda. I have many faults, but unfaithfulness has never been one of them. Nor did I intend to brag (well, maybe just a little). embarassed But it did make me happy to actually spend time with someone with whom I seem to have a lot in common. Communicating on the internet can be fun, as you know. But there is no substitute for actually being with someone.

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Hey Margo and Linda. I have many faults, but unfaithfulness has never been one of them. Nor did I ...

Hey Margo and Linda. I have many faults, but unfaithfulness has never been one of them. Nor did I intend to brag (well, maybe just a little). But it did make me happy to actually spend time with someone with whom I seem to have a lot in common. Communicating on the internet can be fun, as you know. But there is no substitute for actually being with someone.

--hide--

I wouldn't call it bragging -- I'd call it 'sharing the joy' -- and I'm very happy for you and her!! May God bless your budding relationship!

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Hey Margo and Linda. I have many faults, but unfaithfulness has never been one of them. Nor did I ...

Hey Margo and Linda. I have many faults, but unfaithfulness has never been one of them. Nor did I intend to brag (well, maybe just a little). But it did make me happy to actually spend time with someone with whom I seem to have a lot in common. Communicating on the internet can be fun, as you know. But there is no substitute for actually being with someone.

--hide--
Now Brad, don't go gettin' your BVD's in a twist, this is the humor room and I was just jerking your chain a bit. wink embarassed

I'm actually happy that you had a date with a real live woman and her name wasn't Lennay. wink rose heart hug

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I wouldn't call it bragging -- I'd call it 'sharing the joy' -- and...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

I wouldn't call it bragging -- I'd call it 'sharing the joy' -- and I'm very happy for you and her!! May God bless your budding relationship!

--hide--

Thanks, Rachel. We had a very nice time (at least she seemed to and I know that I did). I pray the relationship will continue to develop but, so as not to jinx our chances, I'm not rushing out to enroll in Pre-Cana instruction. biggrin

At the same time, to your point, I do want to share the joy and help others to avoid getting discouraged. Unfortunately, I think that there are many people who have joined CM for purposes other than actually finding and developing a committed relationship. But for those who are prepared to make a long-term committment to the right person, go for it - take the initiative, if necessary, and don't be afraid to let others know how you feel.

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: I just joined CM yesterday and I've read so many posts from members who seem discouraged. My a...

I just joined CM yesterday and I've read so many posts from members who seem discouraged. My advice is to stick with it. I've already gotten several messages from a beautiful California woman. Keeping my fingers crossed.

--hide--
If that doesn't work out for some reason, be sure to pass along my membership number. laughing

Seriously, as a new member, we welcome you to CM and the CM forums. This is a good area to express yourself and let others know what you are all about.

If you haven't discovered it already, there are many gorgeous CM women in California -- and in between California and Maine. In fact, they're all gorgeous.....

Some people get discouraged because they're not putting enough effort into getting involved. This is not a mail-order spouse site -- all of us have to be actively participating to have a chance at success.

In the meantime, Brad -- keep in touch with that California girl.... biggrin

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Hey Margo, sounds more like Brad's bragging.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Hey Margo, sounds more like Brad's bragging.

--hide--
"No brag -- just fact." wink

Posts 61 - 70 of 94