Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 29th 2013 new

There was another version by Juice Newton, but Merrilee's was first....

Hope that helps.

Jan 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Angel of the Morning....originally by Merrilee Rush.... youtu.be
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Angel of the Morning....originally by Merrilee Rush.... youtu.be

--hide--
Great song. I prefer her version over Juice Newton's later cover.
Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Yes- I thought you could branch off and have yo...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said:
Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Yes- I thought you could branch off and have your own Lennae.

Ah, but I want to find a real woman, not a fabricated one!
--hide--

There are many vital and very REAL women here. You are in the right place.

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: There are many vital and very REAL women here. You are in the right place.
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

There are many vital and very REAL women here. You are in the right place.

--hide--

I know - that's why I'm here! But, I did read on another thread that you're leaving CM, so there'll be one less such woman in the future. I wish you all the best, Marian.

Jan 30th 2013 new
Since this thread initially concerned an imaginary woman named Lennay, I should tell you this story which, I swear is true. When my eldest son was 3 he went through a period of several months during which he had an imaginary friend he called Bobo, who was a little boy my son's age. We were living in Pennsylvania at the time. During those months, he would often talk to me and my former wife about Bobo. But there came a time when he hadn't mentioned his imaginary friend for several days. I asked him, "What's Bobo been doing?" Without missing a beat, my son said, "Oh Daddy, Bobo moved to Texas." He didn't elaborate and never mentioned Bobo again. But if any of you live in Texas and you come across a 19 year-old boy named Bobo, let me know and I'll pass the information on to my son.
Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: He told me I should watch out because Lennay is beautiful but doesn't have much substance. Brad
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: He told me I should watch out because Lennay is beautiful but doesn't have much substance. Brad
--hide--

Q: How many angels can dance on a pin?

A: None. Lennay kicked them all off, claimed it was her pin, and told them to get their own pin. Which brings me to the original question: How many angels can dance on a pin?

Feb 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Q: How many angels can dance on a pin? A: None. Lennay kicked them all off, claimed it was her p...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Q: How many angels can dance on a pin?

A: None. Lennay kicked them all off, claimed it was her pin, and told them to get their own pin. Which brings me to the original question: How many angels can dance on a pin?

--hide--
I would say an infinite number since angels are spirit beings.
Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Since this thread initially concerned an imaginary woman named Lennay, I should tell you this story which...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Since this thread initially concerned an imaginary woman named Lennay, I should tell you this story which, I swear is true. When my eldest son was 3 he went through a period of several months during which he had an imaginary friend he called Bobo, who was a little boy my son's age. We were living in Pennsylvania at the time. During those months, he would often talk to me and my former wife about Bobo. But there came a time when he hadn't mentioned his imaginary friend for several days. I asked him, "What's Bobo been doing?" Without missing a beat, my son said, "Oh Daddy, Bobo moved to Texas." He didn't elaborate and never mentioned Bobo again. But if any of you live in Texas and you come across a 19 year-old boy named Bobo, let me know and I'll pass the information on to my son.
--hide--

So cute!! My youngest two girls have imaginary people they pretend about -- they call them 'the invisibles' and they get into lots of funny and dangerous situations and often pop up to lighten an embarrassing or stressful situation, but usually my girls just make up fun storiesabout them as they play. I love how children play and grow through their play. So often their imaginary friends help them work through tough or confusing times.

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: I would say an infinite number since angels are spirit beings.
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: I would say an infinite number since angels are spirit beings.
--hide--
Well, my guardian angel is a hockey player who just hip checked everybody off a pin and claimed it for his own!

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: So cute!! My youngest two girls have imaginary people they pretend about -- they ca...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

So cute!! My youngest two girls have imaginary people they pretend about -- they call them 'the invisibles' and they get into lots of funny and dangerous situations and often pop up to lighten an embarrassing or stressful situation, but usually my girls just make up fun storiesabout them as they play. I love how children play and grow through their play. So often their imaginary friends help them work through tough or confusing times.

--hide--
Kids are so much fun, and so is playing with them.

Posts 81 - 90 of 94