Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: So cute!! My youngest two girls have imaginary people they pretend about -- they call them 't...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

So cute!! My youngest two girls have imaginary people they pretend about -- they call them 'the invisibles' and they get into lots of funny and dangerous situations and often pop up to lighten an embarrassing or stressful situation, but usually my girls just make up fun storiesabout them as they play. I love how children play and grow through their play. So often their imaginary friends help them work through tough or confusing times.

--hide--
My eldest son was the only one of my 4 children who had an imaginary friend. I thought it was great while it lasted because, as was the case with your children, he would tell fun stories about what he and Bobo did each day. A wonderful exercise in creative imagination.
Feb 2nd 2013 new

[quote]Marian-83994 said:

There are many vital and very REAL women here. You are in the right place.

I'd have like to have heard you sing. I think it's awsome that you have the confidence to let your heart soar in song. If you feel you have to leave, then you must, but this is still a community of singles from across the nation. Your presence will be missed.

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: There are many vital and very REAL wo...
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

[quote]Marian-83994 said:

There are many vital and very REAL women here. You are in the right place.

I'd have like to have heard you sing. I think it's awsome that you have the confidence to let your heart soar in song. If you feel you have to leave, then you must, but this is still a community of singles from across the nation. Your presence will be missed.

--hide--

Beverly, THANK YOU for such sweet sentiments. valentine I feel sad when I read that. I do love remaining in contact and networking. If I could only discipline myself and not be so active on the forums- It might be doable. I would love to remain with a networking mindset because FINDING OTHER SINGLES WHO ARE CATHOLIC has meant the world to me discoball

If you are interested in hearing my voice, write to me. I have made a CD, you can view the cover on my profile.

Feb 4th 2013 new

I will do that, Marian.

Posts 91 - 94 of 94