Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: You see..It make not make a difference to you..Or to me or to a thousand other people...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

You see..It make not make a difference to you..Or to me or to a thousand other people..But there are those with a jealous streak who will freak out if they think the person they are interested in is searching profiles for their replacement.. That's what this is all about.. And it happens with both genders..

--hide--

Thanks Donna. I guess I've never thought about it that way. Lauren

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: The only people on my "Favorites" list are people with whom I communicate...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

The only people on my "Favorites" list are people with whom I communicate with on a regular basis.

--hide--

Hi Donna and Victor! (By the way, Victor, I'm glad you reposted your picture! I missed your mug!! cool ) I didn't think of it that way. I put men in my favorites that I want to go back and look at later - really review their profiles to see if we're a match. (By the way, does that show up to them?) I'm not sure I would want to know that my CM "like interest" was online and not communicating with me. Like you, Donna, I'm not the jealous type. You know, Victor, I often say that although I believe that most people are trustworthy, I'm not a very trusting person. Online communication makes it too easy to scam someone. I believe in trust and verify - as I see it, a happy medium! Chelle

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: Hi Donna and Victor! (By the way, Victor, I'm glad you reposted your picture! I miss...
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

Hi Donna and Victor! (By the way, Victor, I'm glad you reposted your picture! I missed your mug!! ) I didn't think of it that way. I put men in my favorites that I want to go back and look at later - really review their profiles to see if we're a match. (By the way, does that show up to them?) I'm not sure I would want to know that my CM "like interest" was online and not communicating with me. Like you, Donna, I'm not the jealous type. You know, Victor, I often say that although I believe that most people are trustworthy, I'm not a very trusting person. Online communication makes it too easy to scam someone. I believe in trust and verify - as I see it, a happy medium! Chelle

--hide--

They'll get a notification that you viewed their profile the first time you view them. They won't receive another notification until 30 days have passed since the previous notification, and so on. During the interim you're free to stalk him to your little heart's content. mischievous

theheart

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: Hi Donna and Victor! (By the way, Victor, I'm glad you reposted your picture! I miss...

Hi Donna and Victor! (By the way, Victor, I'm glad you reposted your picture! I missed your mug!! ) I didn't think of it that way. I put men in my favorites that I want to go back and look at later - really review their profiles to see if we're a match. (By the way, does that show up to them?) I'm not sure I would want to know that my CM "like interest" was online and not communicating with me. Like you, Donna, I'm not the jealous type. You know, Victor, I often say that although I believe that most people are trustworthy, I'm not a very trusting person. Online communication makes it too easy to scam someone. I believe in trust and verify - as I see it, a happy medium! Chelle

--hide--

They'll get a notification that you viewed their profile the first time you view them. They won't receive another notification until 30 days have passed since the previous notification, and so on. During the interim you're free to stalk him to your little heart's content. mischievous

theheart

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: They'll get a notification that you viewed their profile the first time you vie...

They'll get a notification that you viewed their profile the first time you view them. They won't receive another notification until 30 days have passed since the previous notification, and so on. During the interim you're free to stalk him to your little heart's content.

--hide--

I love a good stalk, don't you?!?!

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: I love a good stalk, don't you?!?!

--hide--

No, not really! boggled Too many nutjobs out there.

theheart

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: No, not really! Too many nutjobs out there.

No, not really! Too many nutjobs out there.

--hide--

Wow! ... Can I get an AMEN on that!!

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: I love a good stalk, don't you?!?!

--hide--

thumbsup yeah! Donnie has no idea how many times I've looked at his profile.. shhh mischievous

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Donnie-397050 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: No, not really! Too many nutjobs...
(Quote) Donnie-397050 said:

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

No, not really! Too many nutjobs out there.

Wow! ... Can I get an AMEN on that!!

--hide--

Hey..Watch who you guys are calling a nutjob.. raspberry

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: (Quote) Chelle-924354 said: I love a good stalk, don't you?!?!<...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Quote:
Chelle-924354 said:

yeah! Donnie has no idea how many times I've looked at his profile..

--hide--
I love a good flirt. wink clap Bow heartbeat heartbeat

Posts 41 - 50 of 61