Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: I love a good flirt.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

I love a good flirt.

--hide--

thumbsup muted

Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Victor-544727 said: No, not really! Too many nutjobs out there.
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

No, not really! Too many nutjobs out there.

--hide--

Ain't that the truth!
Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: I love a good flirt.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

I love a good flirt.

--hide--

A flirtatious stalker, then?!?! laughing

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: A flirtatious stalker, then?!?!
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

A flirtatious stalker, then?!?!

--hide--

paper bag

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said:
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing

Jan 21st 2013 new

--hide--

wink

Jan 21st 2013 new

Take this FWIW because none of this is set in stone but this thread will probably be moot over the next few months. The trend is to not log people out unless they physically log out by killing the session (even if you close the browser), almost all social media sites operate this way as well as some other dating sites. We will likely move in that direction. That being said "online now" will probably fade to black as we replace it with "available to chat" which is the main purpose of the online indicator. This way unless you indicate that you are available to chat there is nothing to show that you are online other than time stamps on certain activities.

With that I am moving this to Community Help.

Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Donnie-397050 said: Then there are those who simply walk away from the computer. Happens all the time.
(Quote) Donnie-397050 said:

Then there are those who simply walk away from the computer. Happens all the time.

--hide--

Guilty.
Jan 21st 2013 new
I have missed something here. If someone you are interested in, is online, and not talking to you, well...maybe they are reading the fora or the blogs. There are so many good things on here. Maybe they are talking with CM members of the same gender...the friendships and interesting topics on CM keep me busy here a lot..Then, of course, there are games which are very enjoyable. I guess I feel so many friendships from here, I would expect the same of him and would not be jealous or suspicious. Please advise if I am missing something!! smile
Jan 22nd 2013 new

Hey folks,

I sign in at work just about everyday because my home computer is out for repair right now. I am able to come and go at my computer so I sometimes I will leave it up and just minimize CM. I have been teased by another that they want a job where I work so they can be online alot like I am. So... creepy or not I am here! LOL By the way my first date was with a scammer just looking for some physical action and perhaps money. FYI. biggrin But I know there are many good ones out there.......flower goldfish

Posts 51 - 60 of 61