Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I have missed something here. If someone you are interested in, is online, and not talking to you, well......
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I have missed something here. If someone you are interested in, is online, and not talking to you, well...maybe they are reading the fora or the blogs. There are so many good things on here. Maybe they are talking with CM members of the same gender...the friendships and interesting topics on CM keep me busy here a lot..Then, of course, there are games which are very enjoyable. I guess I feel so many friendships from here, I would expect the same of him and would not be jealous or suspicious. Please advise if I am missing something!!
--hide--

Yes, Meg, there are a lot of great things to do on CM besides "searching and matching". I know I pop in and out throughout the day, to see what is going on in the forums, as well as to check for messages. Somtimes I'm checking in from my phone, so I'm not sure how that shows up as far as being online (as one is not able to chat from the phone to my knowledge). Sometimes I, too, am guilty of not logging out, and appearing to be online when I am not embarassed

The one thing I do hear/see from time to time is that someone was chatting with another person, and the other person ended the chat as they had to go do something... but then they still appeared online half an hour later, and then the first person was upset thinking they were lied to by the second person, who just closed out without logging off...

Posts 61 - 61 of 61