Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: depends on the secret but I would say to be kept secret running through...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

depends on the secret but I would say to be kept secret

running through a downpour to your car or waiting inside for the rain to settle down.

--hide--

depends how long the downpour is .. If it is going to last a long time, then RUN to the car. If short , wait for the rain to settle down wink

Hail or Rain ?

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: depends how long the downpour is .. If it is going to last a long time, then RUN to the ...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

depends how long the downpour is .. If it is going to last a long time, then RUN to the car. If short , wait for the rain to settle down

Hail or Rain ?

--hide--

Rain

driving the car and being a passenger in the car

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Rain driving the car and being a passenger in the car

Rain

driving the car and being a passenger in the car

--hide--

Sorry, it should of said...

being the driver of the car or being the passenger in the car

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Sorry, it should of said... being the driver of the car or being the passen...

Sorry, it should of said...

being the driver of the car or being the passenger in the car

--hide--
passenger especially if it's long distance travel

a friend or a foe?

Feb 4th 2013 new

A friend!

Gummy bears or gummy worms?

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) John-917143 said: A friend! Gummy bears or gummy worms?
(Quote) John-917143 said:

A friend!

Gummy bears or gummy worms?

--hide--

I really like both but if I had to just choose one, it would have to be gummie bears

dogs or cats

Feb 4th 2013 new

First Post Aleart!!!

Welcome to the forums John wave

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: I really like both but if I had to just choose one, it would have to be gummie bea...

I really like both but if I had to just choose one, it would have to be gummie bears

dogs or cats

--hide--

After about two years of not having gummy bears, I bought a bag from CVS the other day for my sister. It was a nostalgically delicious experience. Haha!

I'd have to say cats. I'm a sucker for cute kitty pictures. Though I must confess that I used to be more of a dog person growing up (had two dogs before).

High fives or handshakes?

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: First Post Aleart!!! Welcome to the forums John

First Post Aleart!!!

Welcome to the forums John

--hide--

Aww I feel special now. Haha. Thank you Jessica! Its nice to be here wink

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) John-917143 said: (Quote) Jessica-897416 said: I really like both but if I had t...
(Quote) John-917143 said:

[quote]Jessica-897416 said:

dogs or cats

--hide--

After about two years of not having gummy bears, I bought a bag from CVS the other day for my sister. It was a nostalgically delicious experience. Haha!

I'd have to say cats. I'm a sucker for cute kitty pictures. Though I must confess that I used to be more of a dog person growing up (had two dogs before).

High fives or handshakes?

High Fives
Money or Check$?

Posts 101 - 110 of 200