Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Kate-447425 said: Hello - My friend's 2-month-old baby Caitlin is very ill. She is in the hospital a...
(Quote) Kate-447425 said:

Hello -

My friend's 2-month-old baby Caitlin is very ill. She is in the hospital and her parents are devastated. Please pray for a miracle for her.

Many thanks!

--hide--

I will pray for a miracle. Praying

Jan 21st 2013 new
Will do...it's scary when a child that young gets sick. theheart
Jan 21st 2013 new

Will pray, always so scary when the little ones are ill.

Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Kate-447425 said: Hello - My friend's 2-month-old baby Caitlin is very ill. She is in the hospital and her parent...

Hello -

My friend's 2-month-old baby Caitlin is very ill. She is in the hospital and her parents are devastated. Please pray for a miracle for her.

Many thanks!

--hide--
Praying for baby Caitlin and family. God bless them all.
Jan 21st 2013 new

Praying Praying

Jan 21st 2013 new

St. Joseph, whose fatherhood is so great, pray for Caitlin.
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
St. Gianna Molla pray for her.

Offering other prayers for her now.

Jan 21st 2013 new

I will pray that God performs a miracle.

Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Kate-447425 said: Hello - My friend's 2-month-old baby Caitlin is very ill. She is in the hospital and her parent...

Hello -

Many thanks!

--hide--

Praying
Jan 21st 2013 new

Praying rosary rosary

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Kate-447425 said: Hello - My friend's 2-month-old baby Caitlin is very ill.

Hello -

My friend's 2-month-old baby Caitlin is very ill.

--hide--

I will pray..... rosary

Posts 11 - 20 of 56