Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I just wanted to see what the ladies and gentleman are working on right now.....

I am working on a knitting project - a dishtowel with a dragonfly on it.
This is the 3rd one I am making. (1 and 2 were Christmas gifts.)

Here's a picture of what it will look like as well as the directions:

dishclothcorner.blogspot.com

Jan 21st 2013 new

I sell knits and jewelry online so I'm always knitting something.. Working a brown hat for an old CM friend right now.. Then a scarf for my cousin's SIL..

Jan 21st 2013 new

Hi Donna. Sounds neat.

You must be a fast knitter!
A few years ago, my sister, mom, and I knitted an afgan together and I would joke that we were working on the thousand dollar blanket because it took forever to get it done. (It was knit in strips and then joined.) I have to admit, it was a fun and incredibly rewarding project! I'm actually looking for another such project to start!

Do you knit in the European style or the American?

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-730125 said: Hi Donna. Sounds neat. You must be a fast knitter! A few years ago, my sister, m...
(Quote) Elizabeth-730125 said:

Hi Donna. Sounds neat.

You must be a fast knitter!
A few years ago, my sister, mom, and I knitted an afgan together and I would joke that we were working on the thousand dollar blanket because it took forever to get it done. (It was knit in strips and then joined.) I have to admit, it was a fun and incredibly rewarding project! I'm actually looking for another such project to start!

Do you knit in the European style or the American?

--hide--

I knitted one of those $1,000 blankets for a guy..Got paid all of $150 for it.. Never again.. He wasn't even nice when I took it back to him. I knit english (throw).. I couldnt get the hang of continental.. People tell me I knit fast..It takes me about a day to finish a hat.. I'll add a picture or two.. My specialty is embellished hats..

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I knitted one of those $1,000 blankets for a guy..Got paid all of $150 for it.. Never...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I knitted one of those $1,000 blankets for a guy..Got paid all of $150 for it.. Never again.. He wasn't even nice when I took it back to him. I knit english (throw).. I couldnt get the hang of continental.. People tell me I knit fast..It takes me about a day to finish a hat.. I'll add a picture or two.. My specialty is embellished hats..

--hide--

These were ones I did for friends..

-- no caption --

"-- no caption --"

Rosebud hat

"Rosebud hat"

Jan 21st 2013 new

I replaced my hot water heater yesterday. Prolly saved 400 dollars, but I cut my finger. Fun fun Fun.

Jan 21st 2013 new

That is a nicely laid out website.

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-914631 said: I replaced my hot water heater yesterday. Prolly saved 400 dollars, but I cut my finger. Fun fun Fu...
(Quote) Ray-914631 said:

I replaced my hot water heater yesterday. Prolly saved 400 dollars, but I cut my finger. Fun fun Fun.

--hide--

Congratulations, Ray! It's always good to hear of guy who knows how to fix things around the house!

Sorry about your finger....

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: These were ones I did for friends..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

These were ones I did for friends..

--hide--

Very nice, Donna!

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-730125 said: Very nice, Donna!
(Quote) Elizabeth-730125 said:

Very nice, Donna!

--hide--

Thank you! biggrin

Posts 1 - 10 of 12