Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Could we be really going back to the days of Henry VIII ??? Some priest in England think so. Do you think we just don't see what is coming because we can't believe it could happen here in the US??? http://www.telegraph.co.uk

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Could we be really going back to the days of Henry VIII ??? Some priest in England think so. Do ...
(Quote) Thomas-699657 said:

Could we be really going back to the days of Henry VIII ??? Some priest in England think so. Do you think we just don't see what is coming because we can't believe it could happen here in the US??? http://www.telegraph.co.uk

--hide--

Thomas, I can't find the article in your link - am I just missing it? - I looked through the whole page twice. Thanks!

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Thomas, I can't find the article in your link - am I just missing it? - I looked th...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Thomas, I can't find the article in your link - am I just missing it? - I looked through the whole page twice. Thanks!

--hide--
They changed it, I guess if you link some papers they cut the link. I got the link throught a Catholic web site. Try this one you will have to follow the links to get to it. I just got this today in my email.www.xt3.com

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Thomas, I can't find the article in your link - am I just missing it? - I looked th...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

--hide--
If you look at the date on the page of the article it's date is Tomorrow, maybe that's why. one other article I posted, lost lost the path also. I had to post a new link there as well. Sorry al,l it's out of my control.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4