Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 22nd 2013 new

I'm praying to a special intercessor for you, to someone who suffered from this.
Also may the Divine Mercy of Jesus be always with you.

Also calling for the intercession of St. Joseph for your work.

Jan 22nd 2013 new

Rachel-
I wish you prayers for peace of mind and the proper diagnosis. It is very rare that someone would have their fingers amputated from it. (obviously, that doesn't seem that way when it happens to someone you know) Try not to let that example bury you in fear. Doctors like to throw many things out before having anything to back it up. It is terrifying and overwelming. Our minds can be both our best friend and our worst enemy.

"Pray, hope & don't worry theheart Padre Pio"

Jan 22nd 2013 new

Praying

Jan 22nd 2013 new

Praying Praying hug rosary rosary

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I might have Secondary Raynaud's Syndrome -- my fingers turned pure white and lost all feeli...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

I might have Secondary Raynaud's Syndrome -- my fingers turned pure white and lost all feeling today at work after being briefly exposed to cold and it took a while to get the color and feeling back after holding them under very warm running water for 5 minutes or so --the nurse diagnosed it and we looked it up on line in the office and it all fits. Since I developed it 'later in life' and have been experiencing some symptoms of tingling and los of feeling over the last year, it could be linked to other health problems, which couldbe the real problem. 99.9% of the time I'm fine, so hopefully I can get treatment to keep it under control or from getting worse, if it is truly Raynaud's. I'm just very scared. And since I have to be in the coolers at work a few times every day handling cold foods, I might have to move to a different position or job.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug

Jan 23rd 2013 new

Praying Praying

Jan 23rd 2013 new
Praying rosary
Jan 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Jan 23rd 2013 new

Rachel, try to go the right doctors so you can know exactly what you have and what to do. Please don't let your mind run ahead in the wrong direction, and try to be calm. Have faith that God is in control. I will be praying for you.

Jan 23rd 2013 new

Praying rosary hug

Posts 11 - 20 of 32