Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 23rd 2013 new

Rachel...I will pray for you, i"m going to mass tonnight I will offer it up for you...JanePraying rosary theheart

Jan 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Jan 23rd 2013 new

Praying Praying I'm Praying for you Rachel .

Jan 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I might have Secondary Raynaud's Syndrome -- my fingers turned pure white and lost all feeli...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

I might have Secondary Raynaud's Syndrome -- my fingers turned pure white and lost all feeling today at work after being briefly exposed to cold and it took a while to get the color and feeling back after holding them under very warm running water for 5 minutes or so --the nurse diagnosed it and we looked it up on line in the office and it all fits. Since I developed it 'later in life' and have been experiencing some symptoms of tingling and los of feeling over the last year, it could be linked to other health problems, which couldbe the real problem. 99.9% of the time I'm fine, so hopefully I can get treatment to keep it under control or from getting worse, if it is truly Raynaud's. I'm just very scared. And since I have to be in the coolers at work a few times every day handling cold foods, I might have to move to a different position or job.

--hide--

Oh, I am so sorry Rachel! Prayers for your health and your career go out for you. Praying

Jan 24th 2013 new

Praying rosary rose

Jan 24th 2013 new
rosary theheart
Jan 25th 2013 new

Praying

Jan 25th 2013 new

Prayers offered.

Jan 25th 2013 new

Praying

Posts 21 - 30 of 32