Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/22/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Brian's banned because Zoom started it by banning me for locking my...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Brian's banned because Zoom started it by banning me for locking my 132nd thread

--hide--

and for drinking all of the coffee Coffee

01/22/2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: (Quote) Michael-76823 said: Brian's banned because Zoom st...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Quote:
Michael-76823 said:

Brian's banned because Zoom started it by banning me for locking my 132nd thread

and for drinking all of the coffee

--hide--
Michael is banned because Brian didn't drink ALL the coffee. As noted in the ME's Pub thread I had a Swiss Mocha at IHOP earlier.
01/22/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Michael is banned because Brian didn't drink ALL the coffee. As noted in the ME's Pub thread I ha...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Michael is banned because Brian didn't drink ALL the coffee. As noted in the ME's Pub thread I had a Swiss Mocha at IHOP earlier.
--hide--

Edward is banned for wasting money on fancy coffee drinks

01/22/2013 new
Debbie is banned for too much 'coffee talk". laughing
01/22/2013 new

cool Meg is banned she is a sassy lady like Katherine Hepburn rose rose rose

01/22/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Meg is banned she is a sassy lady like Katherine Hepburn
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Meg is banned she is a sassy lady like Katherine Hepburn

--hide--
Genie is banned for bring up Katherine Hepburn

01/22/2013 new

wink John is banned need to check my eyepopping see if it was john wayne.... cool

01/22/2013 new

wink John is banned need to check my eyepopping see if it was john wayne.... cool

01/22/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: John is banned need to check my see if it was john wayne....
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

John is banned need to check my see if it was john wayne....

--hide--
genie is banned for one too many "True Grit" references

01/22/2013 new

Genie & John are both banned for misspelling KATHARINE Hepburn's name. (She's a favorite of mine; had I had a daughter, she would have been Jane Katharine.)

Posts 11 - 20 of 200