Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/26/2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Linda is banned for not thinking about spelling and grammar are ways of presenting yourself, and t...
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Linda is banned for not thinking about spelling and grammar are ways of presenting yourself, and therefore should be impeccable...

--hide--
John is banned for thinking one's true self will not shine through even amidst all the errors. (you are wearing red after all, can't help but shine) wink cool tongue hug

01/26/2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Linda is banned for not thinking about spelling and grammar are ways of presenting yourself, and t...

Linda is banned for not thinking about spelling and grammar are ways of presenting yourself, and therefore should be impeccable...

--hide--
John is banned for wanting to present himself in a grammatically correct fashion. biggrin

01/26/2013 new

Linda is banned for sneeking in on me! biggrin

01/26/2013 new

(Quote) Christine-924384 said: Linda is banned for sneeking in on me!
(Quote) Christine-924384 said:

Linda is banned for sneeking in on me!

--hide--
Christine is banned for NOT "sneaking" up on the correct spelling of sneaking. wink laughing laughing hug

01/26/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Christine is banned for NOT "sneaking" up on the correct spelling of sneaking.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Christine is banned for NOT "sneaking" up on the correct spelling of sneaking.

--hide--
Linda iz so banneed for cutteeng John some slackkk for his sppellling and grammatticaal incorrectnesseses, but not me! laughing hug

01/26/2013 new

(Quote) Christine-924384 said: Linda iz so banneed for cutteeng John some slackkk for his sppellling and grammatticaal incor...

Linda iz so banneed for cutteeng John some slackkk for his sppellling and grammatticaal incorrectnesseses, but not me!

--hide--
Christine is bonned fir not relizing wemmens should nevah correct dem dern boys. wink laughing laughing shhh hug

01/26/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Christine is bonned fir not relizing wemmens should nevah correct dem dern boys.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Christine is bonned fir not relizing wemmens should nevah correct dem dern boys.

--hide--
Ooooooh! maybe that's my problem laughing laughing laughing laughing

Linda is unbanned for helping her fellow woman out biggrin

01/26/2013 new
(Quote) Christine-924384 said: Ooooooh! maybe that's my problem Linda is unbanned for helping her fellow woman out ...

Ooooooh! maybe that's my problem

Linda is unbanned for helping her fellow woman out

--hide--

Christine is banned for too many "LOL" icons in one message. "LOL"
01/26/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Christine is banned for too many "LOL" icons in one message. "LOL"
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Christine is banned for too many "LOL" icons in one message. "LOL"
--hide--
Meg is banned for bringing us one post closer to the lock

01/26/2013 new
(Quote) John-913295 said: Meg is banned for bringing us one post closer to the lock

Meg is banned for bringing us one post closer to the lock

--hide--

Not the dreaded lock....please. John, you are banned for mention the L word. This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200