Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: How did I misspell your name?
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:

How did I misspell your name?
--hide--
Helen is banned for not realizing Lina wants publicity for her profile too.

Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) John-913295 said: Helen is banned for not realizing Lina wants publicity for her profile too.
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Helen is banned for not realizing Lina wants publicity for her profile too.

--hide--

John is banned for not taking charge and being their publicity director
Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: John is banned for not taking charge and being their publicity director
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

John is banned for not taking charge and being their publicity director
--hide--
Meg is banned for being right - I would love to be their publicity director, but I can't bring myself to look at profiles of other men and suggest matches on this site. embarassed biggrin

Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) John-913295 said: Meg is banned for being right - I would love to be their publicity director, but I can't bring myself to loo...

Meg is banned for being right - I would love to be their publicity director, but I can't bring myself to look at profiles of other men and suggest matches on this site.

--hide--

John is banned for being particular about employment. These are rough times.
Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: John is banned for being particular about employment. These are rough times.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

John is banned for being particular about employment. These are rough times.
--hide--
Meg is banned because she hasn't heard that the economy has turned around and we are doing so much better now.... laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing scratchchin

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Meg is banned for being right - I would love to be their publicity director, but I can't bring...

Meg is banned for being right - I would love to be their publicity director, but I can't bring myself to look at profiles of other men and suggest matches on this site.

--hide--

heart Meg is banned she knows that john really wants the job to pick first rather than give everyone an opportunity to feel comfortable mingling with an appetizer and a Cheers!

Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Christine-924384 said: Meg is banned because she hasn't heard that the economy has turned around and we are doing so much bett...
(Quote) Christine-924384 said:

Meg is banned because she hasn't heard that the economy has turned around and we are doing so much better now....

--hide--

What?????? No one told me! Yoo hoo. I am quitting my job tomorrow to find something more fulfilling!

laughing laughing wave

Christine is banned for not telling me sooner!!!! hug
Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Meg is banned she knows that john really wants the job to pick first rather than give everyon...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Meg is banned she knows that john really wants the job to pick first rather than give everyone an opportunity to feel comfortable mingling with an appetizer and a

--hide--

Genie is banned for always presenting us with a martini....we are going to develop an alcohol issue, at this rate! (What kind of martini is it??)

wink
Jan 23rd 2013 new
Ban you everybody! wink laughing hug
Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Meg is banned for being right - I would love to be their publicity director, but I can't bring...

--hide--
John is banned for not knowing that a same sex view does NOT lead to a notification to the same sex person. (clear as mud??) scratchchin

Now John is unbanned so he can get busy matching all these lovely ladies with some of these handsome gents. wink faint heart angel

Posts 31 - 40 of 200