Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Now John is unbanned so he can get busy matching all these lovely ladies with some of these hands...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Now John is unbanned so he can get busy matching all these lovely ladies with some of these handsome gents.

--hide--

wink Linda is banned for check mate (chess game) no one could surpass her genuine smile and witt ... it is too early to toast Cheers! for fear of being label as an alcoholic i will pass a cup of Coffee or non-alcohol drink instead. laughing Bow clap

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Linda is banned for check mate (chess game) no one could surpass her genuine and witt .....
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Linda is banned for check mate (chess game) no one could surpass her genuine and witt ... it is too early to toast for fear of being label as an alcoholic i will pass a cup of or non-alcohol drink instead.

--hide--

Genie is banned because her emoticons have so much energy this morning! smile Could you please pass me a cup of Coffee ?

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Genie is banned because her emoticons have so much energy this morning! Could you ...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Genie is banned because her emoticons have so much energy this morning! Could you please pass me a cup of ?

--hide--

Melissa is banned for asking for coffee this early in the morning Coffee ... as I sit here working on yet another Dr Pepper this early embarassed

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Melissa is banned for asking for coffee this early in the morning ... as I sit here work...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Melissa is banned for asking for coffee this early in the morning ... as I sit here working on yet another Dr Pepper this early

--hide--

I hope you are having some water too! Need to stay hydrated smile

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Melissa is banned for asking for coffee this early in the morning ... as I sit here working on y...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Melissa is banned for asking for coffee this early in the morning ... as I sit here working on yet another Dr Pepper this early

--hide--

cool Miss Melissa is banned for indicating that Dr. Pepper is keeping all the company away from Michael and he is getting dehydrated this early... we are all weeping sending water from poland spring to boost his energy and it wasn't a piece of Happy Birthday! faint shhh scratchchin p.s. it is better than my famous Cheers!

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Miss Melissa is banned for indicating that Dr. Pepper is keeping all the company aw...

Miss Melissa is banned for indicating that Dr. Pepper is keeping all the company away from Michael and he is getting dehydrated this early... we are all sending water from poland spring to boost his energy and it wasn't a piece of p.s. it is better than my famous

--hide--

Yes, I am banned . . . it'll take some time to get that Poland spring water that Genie mentioned tongue Dove flower

Jan 23rd 2013 new

cool Miss Melissa is banned she taken her time oh so slowly and meticously without wasting a drop or dropping along the way.... laughing laughing laughing

Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Miss Melissa is banned she taken her time oh so slowly and meticously without wasting a drop or dropping along...

Miss Melissa is banned she taken her time oh so slowly and meticously without wasting a drop or dropping along the way....

--hide--
Genie is banned for banning Melissa for doing something good.
Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: banning Melissa for doing something good.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: banning Melissa for doing something good.
--hide--

weeping zoom is banned thinking again... miss melissa is waiting for him to put on his Superman to give her a helping hand so that michael would not get dehydrated and we would have to call the EMT to the rescue or the lovely ladies in waiting.... wave

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: zoom is banned thinking again... miss melissa is waiting for him to put on his to g...

zoom is banned thinking again... miss melissa is waiting for him to put on his to give her a helping hand so that michael would not get dehydrated and we would have to call the EMT to the rescue or the lovely ladies in waiting....

--hide--

lol Genie, you are quite the storyteller wink cloud

Posts 41 - 50 of 200