Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: zoom is banned thinking again... miss melissa is waiting for him to put on his to gi...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

zoom is banned thinking again... miss melissa is waiting for him to put on his to give her a helping hand so that michael would not get dehydrated and we would have to call the EMT to the rescue or the lovely ladies in waiting....

--hide--

Genie is unbanned for being concerned about my proper hydration hug ... I even had a big glass of water with my pizza buffet for lunch. But problem now is this can of Pepsi Next that is sitting on my desk staring at me eyepopping laughing

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Genie is unbanned for being concerned about my proper hydration ... I even had a big gla...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Genie is unbanned for being concerned about my proper hydration ... I even had a big glass of water with my pizza buffet for lunch. But problem now is this can of Pepsi Next that is sitting on my desk staring at me

--hide--

Michael, just say "no" cool

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Michael, just say "no"
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Michael, just say "no"

--hide--

. . . but good on you for having water with your pizza!

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Genie is unbanned for being concerned about my proper hydration ... I even had a big gla...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Genie is unbanned for being concerned about my proper hydration ... I even had a big glass of water with my pizza buffet for lunch. But problem now is this can of Pepsi Next that is sitting on my desk staring at me

--hide--

Michael is banned for getting into a staring contest with a can of Pepsi Next.

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Michael is banned for getting into a staring contest with a can of Pepsi Next.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Michael is banned for getting into a staring contest with a can of Pepsi Next.

--hide--
Zoom is banned for NOT staring at me. wink laughing laughing hug

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Zoom is banned for NOT staring at me.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Zoom is banned for NOT staring at me.

--hide--

Being a cougar, are ya now, Linda? wink Banned.

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Being a cougar, are ya now, Linda? Banned.

Being a cougar, are ya now, Linda? Banned.

--hide--
Banned for rebuking my kindness. wink eyepopping embarassed hug

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Banned for rebuking my kindness.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Banned for rebuking my kindness.

--hide--

Unbanned for the hug. hug back.

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: Banned for rebuking my kindness. ...

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Banned for rebuking my kindness.

Unbanned for the hug. back.

--hide--

Also sharing some cookie cookie to console us over the Wings' loss last night.

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Also sharing some to console us over the Wings' loss last night.

Also sharing some to console us over the Wings' loss last night.

--hide--
Unbanned for sharing cookie cookie . Can you believe we lost to Dallas?? wink scratchchin You get a Gold Star! open mouth

Posts 51 - 60 of 200