Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Grateful

Jan 22nd 2013 new
Hey there CM singles - Just wanted to throw a "thank you" to all of you for your encouragemen and inspiration. God has been so faithful in providing all of you as an catalyst to inspire me to pursue a holier life for the right reasons! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

A question for all of you - what is the Fruit of the Spirit you feel God is developing in you during your time as a single person? Why do you think He picked that one?

Looking forward to the answers! :-)
Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Kelsey-802691 said: A question for all of you - what is the Fruit of the Spirit you feel God is developing in you durin...
(Quote) Kelsey-802691 said:
A question for all of you - what is the Fruit of the Spirit you feel God is developing in you during your time as a single person? Why do you think He picked that one?
:-)
--hide--

As a single person for the last decade, I've been caring for my Mom and living with my Dad. Peace and love are the fruits God is trying desperately to get through to me.

I have a button or two that can be pressed, especially if I'm tired. I'm working on remembering the plank in my eye before I see the splinter in my Dad's eyes. Its a hardy challenge for me. flower

Posts 1 - 2 of 2