Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 23rd 2013 new
I enjoy traveling, road trips are fun and so is flying.....

I enjoy concerts, whether they are the free ones in the park or ones like Bon Jovi.

I enjoy going to plays.....

And I don't mind doing silly stuff while on the phone to the radio station to win tickets.....
Jan 23rd 2013 new
At the moment, I can't think of a single thing. but I would like to see Eileen's purple ball butt jeans picture.
Jan 23rd 2013 new

What a really fun post!

I'm an optimist. For me, the glass is always half full.

I love to laugh and make others laugh.

I have more power tools than most men and I know how to use them; I can fish all day and go dancing at night (and I so love to dance).

I give great backrubs.

I can cook everything from your momma's best home cookin' to haute cuisine.

Jan 23rd 2013 new

Wow, it really is hard to blow your own horn. scratchchin hummmmm things that a man would appreciate.........

I am not afraid of a hard days work and willing to do my part and then some.

I have no credit card debt and live within my means.

I keep my house clean and don't mind picking up after others to keep it that way.

I can tie my own hook, Gone Fishing! take the fish off the hook and cook it --- but I NEED your boat and captain skills (or your connection to a good charter service) laughing

Jan 23rd 2013 new

Well..I have a pretty quirky, quick sense of humor and am always ready with a pun. I am always up for an adventure and tyring new things (like para-sailing). I love to bake and love to give little surprises for no reason. I am a U.S. History nut and quite a science "geek", so I can talk about almost anything (including sports) with ease. I am sure there is more....but that will have to be discovered! wink

Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Chelle, that is funny you should ask that question. At Christmas, my son and his girlfriend came over and we were...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Chelle, that is funny you should ask that question. At Christmas, my son and his girlfriend came over and we were taking pictures. I laughed my head off because my middle son has a purple therapy ball (pretty big as he sits on it) and it looked like it was attached to my butt! I had the pic on my phone so I sent to Chris with the text saying "do these jeans make my butt look like a big purple ball?" He sent me a text saying only you would laugh at something that stupid. I would send you the pic but not for all of CM to see for sure. I told him he better not YouTube it!

Eileen
--hide--

My son took a series of photos of me on one of the rides at Frontier City one year. You know that giant boat that swings back & forth? I don't know if it was because it was a warm day or what but I was about to get ill on the ride. And the photo series of me you can tell I am not feeling good.....Andrew posted it online on his myspace at the time....I was mortified.....lol laughing laughing laughing embarassed
Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: My son took a series of photos of me on one of the rides at Frontier City one year. You know that giant bo...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

My son took a series of photos of me on one of the rides at Frontier City one year. You know that giant boat that swings back & forth? I don't know if it was because it was a warm day or what but I was about to get ill on the ride. And the photo series of me you can tell I am not feeling good.....Andrew posted it online on his myspace at the time....I was mortified.....lol
--hide--
Boys are worse than girls because their sense of funny is off kilter...come on, burping and farting is THAT funny? I feel for you! Eileen
Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: At the moment, I can't think of a single thing. but I would like to see Eileen's purple ball butt jeans pi...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: At the moment, I can't think of a single thing. but I would like to see Eileen's purple ball butt jeans picture.
--hide--
No way Jose! But I can't stop laughing every time I think of it. I am still waiting for Chelle's comment,
Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Boys are worse than girls because their sense of funny is off kilter...come on, burping and farting is THAT funny...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Boys are worse than girls because their sense of funny is off kilter...come on, burping and farting is THAT funny? I feel for you!

Eileen
--hide--

I am just thankful I have so many memories of my son....I would gladly ride that ride a hundred more times now if I could have time with him once more..... scratchchin
Jan 23rd 2013 new
Lynn, I LOVE what you wrote.....some woman is going to snatch you up!!!
Posts 21 - 30 of 92